• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Sep 19 2014 8:18 pm

just thinking, while shadowing is making a trade all button, it would be great to have a delete all people with silly ideas from the game button as well.

haha my first troll in a while :)

noob
choob
froob
I own u
come at me bro

KREE!

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Sep 19 2014 8:19 pm

Get the shel kree out of here, Kynell. And bring back Anoobis!

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • We all want something: QuidProQuo.
Sep 20 2014 12:24 am

Not a troll, just a desperate cry for attention. Go ahead and give me a dishonorable. I don't care, A troll would be better than this post. At least trolling is funny. This is sad. Here is a suggestion for you to "delete", your account. If you have nothing useful or funny to say then shut up.

If the pen is mightier than the sword, then how do actions speak louder than words?

The chosen one, savior, and ultimate survivor. Will work for zambooki(coffee+vodka)
  • Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Sep 20 2014 10:14 am

wow someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed, you take a joke far to seriously kid, forgive me for hurting your feelings, ot was not my intent to make you upset over a post on a game.

for the any guys like this if there is any, note I was joking an winding you up, if you really take offense to it then let me know and I will mummy cuddle you until you feel better.

I gave you a +1 honourable to make you feel better and cheer you up :)

• Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • We all want something: QuidProQuo.
Sep 21 2014 2:34 pm

I do not like rotting egyptian corpses cuddling with me but thank you for the honorable. I will return in kind. +1 for you.

The chosen one, savior, and ultimate survivor. Will work for zambooki(coffee+vodka)