• Dissenter
  • Irregular
  • 84 posts
  • Reputation 44
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Sep 19 2014 9:17 am

Just thinking, while Shadowing is making a trade all button, it would be great to have a button to bomb all your sieged planets as well.

• Silentfalcon
  • Irregular
  • 3 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 19 2014 9:19 am

Yeah I second this. Great suggestion

• Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Sep 19 2014 4:27 pm

Seriously? I don't get it.

On Chulak, most players take over planets because no one has reached 300.

On Abyddos, is anyone seriously bombing multiple planets at the same time with any frequency?

The primary reason for a player to attack another is to GAIN something (warsat, SS, status) from the attack. Attacking another player purely to punish the other player (bomb their planet to take it away from them while gaining nothing else in return) is rare.

The only scenario where a player would want to bomb multiple planets at once is if they are trying to reset or harm another player. The idea you wish to do this so frequently that you want a feature to support it is lol

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Hellhound1384
  • Irregular
  • 70 posts
  • Reputation 33
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I am the Dude
Sep 19 2014 9:41 pm

You get status pts for doing bombing missions. I guess the more bombers you send the more buildings that are destroyed and i would assume the more status pts you receive.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Dissenter
  • Irregular
  • 84 posts
  • Reputation 44
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 19 2014 10:07 pm

Well since Excellion has max status the status gain does not appeal to him, but for the majority of us, bombing gives status, so sieging worlds has a purpose.