• Lordjay777
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • "SAY GOODNIGHT TO THE BAD GUY!"
Sep 12 2014 2:40 pm

Again I'm a bit confused about how status works. It's says in the guide you get a 5% naq production bonus. Well I have been going up in status and keeping an eye on my naq production. I just reached Goa'uld status and I only noticed my naq production increased about 1.93% based on what it was just before I gained Goa'uld status.

So I'm guessing you don't get 5% bonus for the entirety of any status level. Would that be a correct assumption? Is it like the buildings where it gradually increases to 5% as your status goes up towards the next level? That's kinda what I'm thinking because like I said my production only went up by 1.93% I'm not even sure if that was because of a status bonus or just an increase in total slaves coincidentally around the same time my status became Goa'uld.

The guide just makes it seem as for every status level you just get the increases as shown. As far as I can tell the only status bonus that seems to be accurate with what the guide says is the increase in military population. And I know my infiltrate strength did not gone up by 5 when I became dreadful nor right now when I became goa'uld. It was suggested that perhaps the guide may not be up to date in this area. If that's the case can someone tell me what the more up to date bonuses are?

I'm not trying to make too big a deal about this. It's just that status it not so easy to get but very easy to lose. And the only reason I'm even trying to gain status is for the bonuses. I tend to ramble my thoughts off so I hope this all makes sense and someone can help me out.

Thanks - Lord Jay.

Sully my reputation for your own amusement? I am coming for you! You HAVE been warned.
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Sep 12 2014 2:43 pm

Its because your current naqahdah production is with all your bonuses. Its 5% off your base amount.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • We all want something: QuidProQuo.
Sep 12 2014 2:50 pm

Shadowing strikes first.
Yeah what he said, and you get the bonuses for each level above dreadful.
They are cumulative.

The chosen one, savior, and ultimate survivor. Will work for zambooki(coffee+vodka)
  • Lordjay777
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 12 2014 2:50 pm

Oh. That's a bit confusing still. So my base is 100? It's just I calculated a 5% increase would add around 12 naq per cycle and it only added 4.97

Sully my reputation for your own amusement? I am coming for you! You HAVE been warned.
  • Lordjay777
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 12 2014 3:06 pm

Penegal(Binar) just explained it to me, I think I get it more now. Thanks everyone for the help, much appreciated.