• Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • We all want something: QuidProQuo.
Sep 12 2014 3:06 am

Can I join a group that helps teach new players? This game sounds fun. I found it from facebook. I liked the show and I hope this is like the show was. I read the history of the game, and a few forum posts about how to play. I watched the video and read the guide, is there anything else I should know? Cuz the guide seems outdated. Idk, I'm just asking. Help?

The chosen one, savior, and ultimate survivor. Will work for zambooki(coffee+vodka)
  • Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Sep 12 2014 3:08 am

welcome to System Lords. Ask in chat for any question you may have I have a video you can watch that will help you out for the first few days.

My in game name is Demogorgon

• Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 12 2014 3:10 am

Thank you demogorgon, Do you know of any guilds, groups, alliances or pacts to join with?

The chosen one, savior, and ultimate survivor. Will work for zambooki(coffee+vodka)
  • Dissenter
  • Irregular
  • 84 posts
  • Reputation 44
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 12 2014 3:19 am

Welcome to System Lords. You're correct to think the guide is outdated as there have been many recent changes. There is still a lot you can learn from veteren players, but you will also get some misinformation. The best thing I can suggest is seeking opinions from different people, and coming to your own conclusions based on your experience and playing style.

• Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 12 2014 3:46 am

Thank you guys and I already have a group.
As for my name in game I was told not to tell anyone. but thanks still.

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 12 2014 7:09 pm

welcome dude, my ingame name is anoobis if you need help pm me.