• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Sep 07 2014 11:37 pm

In the planets screen in the trade window next to the planets name there should be a gate next to the name of worlds that have one. With so many worlds now I hate having to click on each one to see if it has a gate on it. I can't remember what ones have them and what ones don't.

• Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Sep 07 2014 11:46 pm

Would be nice. The adjustment I have made is to add a "G" to gated planets at the end.

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Dissenter
  • Irregular
  • 84 posts
  • Reputation 44
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 07 2014 11:53 pm

+1

I've been wanting this for a while too. Just too lazy to post all my ideas here.

• Lordjay777
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • "SAY GOODNIGHT TO THE BAD GUY!"
Sep 07 2014 11:54 pm

I have done the same added a G to the name

Sully my reputation for your own amusement? I am coming for you! You HAVE been warned.
  • Dissenter
  • Irregular
  • 84 posts
  • Reputation 44
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 07 2014 11:56 pm

Also would like to see a mass recall of naqidah from gate worlds or scheduled trades eventually. Maybe both. Getting impossible to manage planets efficiently on Chulak.

• Dissenter
  • Irregular
  • 84 posts
  • Reputation 44
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 07 2014 11:59 pm

I did that too Lordjay but i figured other people would pick up on this as well so I did away with it. Didn't want to make things any easier on anyone i was fighting. Wasn't a problem to remember until Chulak. 43 gate worlds i think now. Can't remember them all haha.

• Lordjay777
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • "SAY GOODNIGHT TO THE BAD GUY!"
Sep 08 2014 12:03 am

Dissenter, but don't they see if the planet has a gate by clicking on it? I know I can see peoples gates when I click on their planets. So either way they will know since to see the name of the planet you have to click on it. Right?

Sully my reputation for your own amusement? I am coming for you! You HAVE been warned.