• Chrysostom15
  • Irregular
  • 6 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Sep 07 2014 5:19 pm

The Immortals have attacked me and reset me without provocation once, and are doing it now a second time.

They have grown to the largest alliance on Chulak and are growing rapidly to become a risk, not just to weaker players like myself, but even now to the strongest alliances.

I suggest that those who have the strength now, join forces before they get destroyed. The immortals main strategy is to mass Jaffa. This way they do not need to worry about minefields and have a infiltration advantage from having tens of thousands of jaffa on each world.

the best way to stop them in an all out attack coordinated by all the major powers at once, hitting all their worlds at the same time with full force.

I suggest powers consider this before they are eaten up and their empires no more.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Sep 07 2014 5:24 pm

And would you like to lead these major powers into battle?

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Damont
  • Irregular
  • 80 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 07 2014 6:20 pm

The Immortals are to be commended for their rise to power :P Attacking them now without a plan and efficient resources would be foulish

• Endersshadow
  • Irregular
  • 73 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Fear the Ashrak
Sep 08 2014 2:47 am

dude you are a small player that has never done anything to stand out or contribute so why should anyone even bother trying to help you fight your war. heck I remember all but reseting you on the first server. I didn't cuz I was lazy. and I won that ..... massacre without even trying cuz I was board with no good targets to hit cuz of a DNH my alliance had with half the game. come back when you know what you're talking about.

Worship the TACO or face it
  • Kayleigh
  • Irregular
  • 40 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 21 2014 9:38 pm

Because sometimes all it takes is a 'small player' to get a ball rolling :)