• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Sep 06 2014 1:22 pm

From the ashes I have been reborn and shall no longer go by the name Anoobis, from this day on I shall reclaim my rightful name, Kynell!

I started of joining eternity under this new name anoobis with the purpose of gaining there trust and taking them down from the inside, after a couple weeks I actually became friends with a few of them and enjoyed it here, I never gave any information about them up to any one in game, in fact no one knew who I really was in game not even my old alliance but I couldn't tell people sooner because if some of them really knew who I was they probably would of stopped seeing me as the friend and guy I really am and start seeing me as the former enemy.

I must admit most of them are pretty cool guys and would like to remain friends with them, but its upto them if they see me as the guy I really am or the enemy.

as for reforming the warlords, when we was at the top we got a lot of crap from people like every alliance does who is at the top, most of this is crap however at times myself and warlords members could have been a lot better towards other players and now we are reforming I can assure you things will be much better than last time, if there is any issues feel free to pm me and I will try deal with it, if any one needs help or advice in game also feel free to pm me and I help where I can.

Long live the Warlords!

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Sep 06 2014 1:23 pm

I can confirm that this is the truth.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Hellhound1384
  • Irregular
  • 70 posts
  • Reputation 33
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I am the Dude
Sep 06 2014 1:26 pm

A lot of the crap you got though was justified. The FS hunts was horse cha'tii . I would be lying if I said I did not like you as Anoobis so I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Still might have to help kill you one day but for now everything is ok.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 06 2014 1:28 pm

all in past my friend, and I never actually joined the FS hunt, but yes myself and my alliance are not holding any grudges towards people and we hope no one else holds grudges either, its a game and no reason why people cant be friendly with each other.

• Locutusbrg
  • Irregular
  • 9 posts
  • Reputation 11
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 06 2014 7:36 pm

Ha

• Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Sep 07 2014 7:41 am

I LOVE IT!

Ever since I began playing Olek and Gdozer accused me and other players of being you or other Warlord members. The entire time you were in their ally. It shows how completely clueless they were. WELL DONE!

I can only share you were basically described as a mix of hitler and the devil. It's fun to see you appear as a relaxed, friendly player. The galaxy just got a whole lot more interesting!

PS. The irony is fantastic! In the series, Anoobis was run off and presumed dead...then he returns. I can't think of anything better someone could have shared to make my month.

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 07 2014 9:14 am

I am a relaxed friendly player, hitler was friendly to wasn't he? lol

and yes that's I didn't think about that's what Anubis done when I picked my name but now you mention it, that was my idea behind the name :p

• Kaarramma
  • Irregular
  • 47 posts
  • Reputation 27
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Nefertiti (you figure it out!)
Sep 09 2014 4:34 am

We don't believe you are the real Kynell, only way to prove it is a pic of that tramp stamp of the butterfly you got when you were drunk. The real Kynell wore that like a man!
""""\\^--^//""""
* NEFFY

Life begins as a spark, I am the mother of many more to come!
  • Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 09 2014 8:34 pm

lol neffy :)