• Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Sep 03 2014 12:28 pm

Hi All,

Our ally has met and we will share the following information for those who are interested.

We can share a lot of negative points about PE but we don't wish to debate the past. We will share that PE were ruthless towards our friends and other players who gamed with us. They reset several players, threatened to reset others, some players quit do PE's various tactics (exploits, buying naq, being rude, etc). I don't believe any gamer would debate these points.

To sum it up, we hold each and every PE member fully accountable for their ally's actions. No one can claim to be innocent. Each player knew, or should have known, the actions of their ally. It was plainly obvious. With the above noted, if we are to move forward and create a better game and galaxy, we need to step up, be better players and let the past go.

1. We will not play as PE did and try to reset any active PE players. You surely know some current players were reset by PE and wish to treat the remaining members in kind. Others were mistreated in various ways....but the past is (mostly) being let go. We only reset an opponent who continues attacks or verbal disrespect and refuses to stop. I don't believe that applies to any remaining PE members. In summary, we have no plans to reset anyone.

2. We have taken losses, both directly and indirectly, from PE. We fully expect to recoup those losses. All of them, and then some.

We are working to recover what we can from the inactive players. By doing such, we may not need to take anything, or as much, from the active players. We request (not demand) the inactive PE accounts be left alone through Sunday so our members can recover as much as possible from the war losses.

We will hold all PE members (current and former) accountable through this Sunday. That means we may attack any PE member (current and former) through 12:01 am Monday PST. We know some members joined other allies or created their own. We will NOT respect any political boundaries at this time. We kindly request you wait to have any PE members join existing alliances until Monday. If that request is ignored, we will likely attack the individual PE players through the time specified. If their current alliance attempts to defend them, matters will escalate.

3. We have no intention of taking PE's place as the dominant force in the galaxy. We will have a degree of power, but we are not oppressive. We welcome new players to the game and don't mind when others have victories or become System Lords. We congratulate them.

We are a group of friends who value friendship and loyalty first. There are players in our ally who are not very active. There are players in our ally who are new to the game. There are also players who, frankly, aren't all that good. They struggle with the Battle Tool calcs and other aspects of the game. Most of our members can only afford to spend about $20/month on the game. If our focus was galactic domination, we could easily build an ally of the most active players who were sharp on the gaming mechanics and could spend a bit more, but that is not our focus. Fun and competition are our goals.

We hope the galaxy is respectful to other players. That is not to say players wont attack each other. This game is based on combat. We just hope players can attack each other without it being viewed as a personal insult.

Best Wishes to All,
X

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Intrelzar
  • Irregular
  • 44 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Joma secu
Sep 03 2014 1:03 pm

Sounds like Olek lol

Joma secu
  • Hellhound1384
  • Irregular
  • 70 posts
  • Reputation 33
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I am the Dude
Sep 03 2014 1:05 pm

They part about things will escalate if you protect them sounds a lot like what happened when we protected you against PE. But you do not want to be anything like them right?

Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Intrelzar
  • Irregular
  • 44 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Joma secu
Sep 03 2014 1:14 pm

But its not totally unfair lol

Joma secu
  • Intrelzar
  • Irregular
  • 44 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Joma secu
Sep 03 2014 1:16 pm

"We will hold all PE members (current and former) accountable through this Sunday. That means we may attack any PE member (current and former) through 12:01 am Monday PST. We know some members joined other allies or created their own. We will NOT respect any political boundaries at this time. We kindly request you wait to have any PE members join existing alliances until Monday. If that request is ignored, we will likely attack the individual PE players through the time specified. If their current alliance attempts to defend them, matters will escalate"

I would like to point out that some PE member's were forced to join under threat of reset after the end of the war with the warlords

Joma secu
  • Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Sep 03 2014 3:02 pm

No that didn't sound like Olek, if he wanted to sound like Olek he would have said "Anyone that defends him will have their entire alliance reset!" And Thats no excuse, they threatened to reset me plenty and i just fought back.

Oh Hello There
  • Hamiler
  • Irregular
  • 127 posts
  • Reputation 77
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hold Fast
Sep 03 2014 3:14 pm

mmm well if any PE does join the asgard we will def are self and are new brothers just throwing that out there

Leader of the Asgard Fleet
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Sep 03 2014 8:47 pm

Nobody was forced to join PE under threat of reset ever. Wayob joined by her own free will after being betrayed by nefertiti, and sadeyes joined after wayob attacked him and we found out what a nice guy he was, we asked him if he wanted to join and he accepted. Oh yeah, and Zirnitra joined, he asked us to join and we all knew him from previous conflicts and he's always been a nice guy, so we accepted.

No matter who's on top, they're always going to be hated by the little guys. Gdozer and Olek definitely could be shol'va s some times, but their actions were the same as anyone else at the top, it was just how they appeared that people talk about.

There are a select few that were tortured by PE pretty bad, and that was either because they werefighting for an alliance we were at war with, or they were kresh'taa s in general, those are the loudest people. People like Artashir that PE has never once touched or threatened are startign to come out claiming they were afraid to build because of us, that's bull cha'tii , now they'll just be afraid to build because of whoever takes our place. The people talking about how bad we are never had any interaction with us and the cha'tii they brew up is all crap.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Sep 03 2014 9:20 pm

it is true whoever is on top gets a lot of crap for no reason but other times being on top can make u into a ass sometimes without realising and u can take things to far as a alliance and a leader because power goes to ur head, I know because sometimes I was a ass and me and my alliance could of been fairer to some players and not gang raped the cha'tii out of them.

however as for being scared of building coz of fear of getting wiped out, that is the type of thing olek would do and people know it so they can come out of hiding now, also I know for sure olek and gdozer have been spreading all sorts of crap about me to people in game for months which im not happy about but I don't hold grudges so if they want to carry on hating all these months over a game that's upto them.

as for them being banned or quiting or whatever happening, its not ever good seeing the game lose players under any circumstances so shouldn't be laughed at in forums and the players who did get bullied by them at some point and forced into quiting u should know how it feels to not be able to play so don't laugh.

as for my old friend moldy yo hws it going?

noob
froob
choob
shel kree you
haha old time trolling :)

• Hamiler
  • Irregular
  • 127 posts
  • Reputation 77
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hold Fast
Sep 03 2014 10:30 pm

+1 for voldy
+1 for Kynell

im sure the asgards will now become some bad guys b/c we are number one hopeful that does not happen but i would not be supirse

Leader of the Asgard Fleet
  • Darigone
  • Irregular
  • 34 posts
  • Reputation 13
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • BLOP BLEP BLOB
Sep 04 2014 8:45 am

It seems the whole situation is beyond drastic. PE isn't even a threat anymore. Might as well just let it go, and keep going. Holding grudges beyond rational thought makes no sense. PE is gone, and we can perhaps make things a little better as a whole. However you should also consider that Shadowing wants the galaxy thrown into constant war. He doesn't want anything to be stable.

When people go to war a lot of them wallet up to bolster there forces. War = Money

• Intrelzar
  • Irregular
  • 44 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Joma secu
Sep 07 2014 12:23 am

"Nobody was forced to join PE under threat of reset ever. Wayob joined by her own free will after being betrayed by nefertiti, and sadeyes joined after wayob attacked him and we found out what a nice guy he was, we asked him if he wanted to join and he accepted. Oh yeah, and Zirnitra joined, he asked us to join and we all knew him from previous conflicts and he's always been a nice guy, so we accepted."

In fact Wayob was not betrayed by Nef i'll explain what happen as HE likely hasnt....

It started in skype he was trying to get warlords to surrender to Olek and join oleks forces after be told more then a few times this would not happen he started posting in game alliance chat and forums for warlords to surrender and join oleks grand army at which point HE was removed from the warlords and put on a traitors hit list

just one of many Quotes i could use from skype

[18/05/2014 04:41:44] marc-sant (Wayob): no, we all join one large group
[18/05/2014 04:41:55] marc-sant (Wayob): its how this all began
[18/05/2014 04:42:16] marc-sant (Wayob): its how we finish it once and for all
[18/05/2014 04:42:21] marc-sant (Wayob): no more olek problems for us
&
[18/05/2014 04:43:17] marc-sant (Wayob): I do
[18/05/2014 04:43:26] marc-sant (Wayob): but we can be even stronger as a result
[18/05/2014 04:43:38] marc-sant (Wayob): and olek can be resolved
[18/05/2014 04:43:47] marc-sant (Wayob): trust me
[18/05/2014 04:55:07] marc-sant (Wayob): JOIN ME IN ETERNITY

this is the reason Wayob was kicked from the warlords he wasnt the betrayed he was the betrayer...

Joma secu