• Irregular
  • 101 posts
  • Reputation 58
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The Unstoppable
Sep 01 2014 9:48 pm

System Lords... Is run by a liar.

A Con artist, a scammer... these words best describe John Steuber... aka shadowing.

Sometime after I began my Olek account, back In February and during the following Skirmishes with the Warlord alliances I was approached by shadowing, with an offer I believed would finally gain me my much desired revenge.

He would fund me ( and I would later learn, also fund the Player known as Arbiter ) in order to weaken the hold the warlord alliance had on the server ( and presumably to line his own pockets due to his inclusion of the market )

I have been banned, for admitting this fact, he says my words are lies. His flunkies say the same, you know of them as excellion, zuff and other undesirables in the so called "invincible" alliance.

Much like he once funded me, he is now funding this group. my attempts to tell the game the truth have resulted in him validating my claims by banning me.

He claims to have given me 'Multiple warnings' this is a lie. I was warned once for threatening to quit the game unless he fixed a major exploit.

He accused me of 'Blackmail' and threatened to ban me if I did it again.

Sadly I lack physical evidence, the many messages shadowing sent me regarding his payments to me are long since gone, perhaps they lurk somewhere, deep within a database... but shadowing will never acknowledge this.

My only regrets are spending money on this game run by the most greedy, foul creature to ever inhabit the internet, and not taking screenshots of him funding me.

Long Live Project Eternity.

---------------------------------------------------

to justify my posting of this in the 'Suggestion' section, I suggest that nobody ever make the mistake of paying for anything on this game, shadowing has shown his true colours with his latest actions.

there is a reason I had put him on ignore prior to my 'punishment' (punished for admitting the truth, how positively Fascist...)

Don't be surprised if this thread "mysteriously" vanishes.

Don't bother replying with your idea of "witty" insults should you be a member of shadowings little payment farm.

I shan't be here to read them after all.

• Allan1991
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 31
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The God Of Gods
Sep 01 2014 9:55 pm

Olek You Just Need To Stop This cha'tii We Both Know There Was More To The Convo Then What You Showed As A Screen Shot About Aka The Threats To Shadowing & So On Sadly I Didnt Screenshot Them To Show What The Rest Was Said I Told You Your Best Bet Was To Stop The Drama & Espiacly Stop threating Shadowing Cause I Saw This Coming If U Did So Cause Most People Wont Take That In There Own Game
Signed By, Systemlord Artashir

Suntzu
  • Lordjay777
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • "SAY GOODNIGHT TO THE BAD GUY!"
Sep 01 2014 10:02 pm

QUOTE: "He claims to have given me 'Multiple warnings' this is a lie. I was warned once for threatening to quit the game unless he fixed a major exploit."

I hate to have to point this out but I was a witness to some of yesterdays "chatastrophy". Shadowing gave you at least THREE warnings IN CHAT (not even sure how many privately) within the span of around 2 hours.

THREE warnings in TWO hours! Maybe you were upset and didn't see them or had him on ignore, I don't know. What I DO know I have said.

I hope this can all pass and you don't get banned for all of eternity(no pun intended) and can return to the game.

Sully my reputation for your own amusement? I am coming for you! You HAVE been warned.
  • Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Sep 01 2014 10:12 pm

Who are the players to believe? You or Shadowing?

Let me share my PERSONAL experiences.

1. When I started playing you INSISTED and STATED YOU KNEW FOR A FACT that I was a former warlord. Your statements were completely untrue, but you apparently repeated the nonsense so many times others started to believe it. You lied.

2. Later, you claimed you were CERTAIN I was a multi. It was another lie. You seem to have a pattern of lying to protect any threat to your online ego.

3. My forum mail has messages from other players who insist you are not honest. This is from today "...we all quit because of olek and gdozer, the both of them started making lies and all sorts of crap up about us and oleks followers listened to every word of it"

4. I also received messages in game from former PE members who stated you lied to them. I normally maintain copies of all such items but when System Lords crashed a month or so ago, all ingame mail was lost.

5. I have countless reports from players stating you backstabbed them on agreements you made. You and Gdozer are both repeatedly referred to as "opportunistic" who make deals when you need something from others, than backstab them the moment it suits you. While this accounts are not my first hand knowledge, when I combine it with my first hand knowledge it is more than credible.

6. Of course, your suggestion that Zuff, myself or any other player is sponsored by Shadowing is ridiculous. It takes a LOT of resources to develop a game like this. While you repeatedly focus on the market, and Shadowing is excited to see the game profitable, he has also stated there is no urgency right now. He could surely raise six figures if needed to support the game. This game can expand to dozens of servers, and also other genres such as Battlestar Galactica and so forth.

Which is more likely, a reputable game developer risks his credibility for multiple immature gamers? Or that you are completely desperate and lying. I have seen you lie for no reason all. You are here for no other purpose than hate.

I live my life by a higher standard than honesty. "Honesty" is simply not liying. TRANSPARENCY is telling others what they deserve to know. I have not lied or hid anything material to anyone. The only items I ever received from Shadowing were reimbursements for game errors. In actuality, I was often shorted but I didn't squabble over it.

It comes down to this...either you are lying or I am. There is no middle ground. Whomever is lying is doing so intentionally to cause harm.

A few last thoughts:

A. http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/c2jqfQnMG4

Here is a video of Olek and Gdozer from Chulak. Look closely. The messages showed 271 in the first few seconds. This is from Gdozer and Olek sending 1 jaffa through the gate HUNDREDS of times in a span of 20 minutes. You can see later that 45 more missions were sent in the 60 seconds of the video.

Stop and think about the mentality of a human being who would sit there and click attack, select 1 jaffa, click the gate, send the attack, and repeat it hundreds of times. This behavior is that of a child who needs their ADD medication. No good alliance on any game would allow such a player in it. It's people who seriously require psychological help.

For me, it's amusing. You can hear me laughing and sharing the results with the ally. For us, this shows the moment we "broke" Olek and Gdozer. They are done, they know it, and all they can do is a vein effort to cause others some form of annoyance or misery for beating them. This post by Olek is EXACTLY the same as this video.

B. Olek, you should know the online population is HIGHER now that you are gone. We are back to 100 players online and several new players joined the game this week. Other old players are returning. "Ding dong the witch is dead" is being sung. Zerotee is reset. The others are following.

Unlike you, were will offer a level of mercy to our enemies. While we will have some arrangement, there is no hatred. We are playing a GAME for FUN in our FREE TIME.

Play it over and over again. Whenever someone says "Olek" this is all we see of your legacy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EglOsfErtaE

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Sep 01 2014 10:29 pm

Actually players can't put me on ignore.

Me letting you log in still to 26horses olek is a chance for you to stop this. You are pulling a thin string

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Hamiler
  • Irregular
  • 127 posts
  • Reputation 77
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hold Fast
Sep 01 2014 11:31 pm

Excellion on the vid i think your wrong about the 1 jaffa thing its funny cha'tii i do it to people time to time
its not a bug more of a annoy thing to do to someone to get kicks out of it

Leader of the Asgard Fleet
  • Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 01 2014 11:37 pm

I agree it's not a bug, but it is something in game which should be adjusted. I brought it to shadowing's attention and he agreed.

Something like a script that prevents more than ?3 attacks per hour being sent against the same player if the attacks are less than 10k? I don't know exactly but something along those lines.

I kindly suggest the game should promote fun and competition, not annoyances. If your sole purpose in performing an act is to annoy your opponent, it's a fair bet you have lost already.

Either way, I am willing to bet psychiatrists would characterize people who perform these actions, in combination with their other actions, as suffering from a disorder. Just my opinion.

• Allan1991
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 31
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The God Of Gods
Sep 02 2014 12:07 am

lol yep thats totaly olek crying over the game hehehe

Suntzu
  • Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Sep 02 2014 1:47 am

I would like to say if i am getting Naq from Shadowing then Shadowing you owe me a lot of Naq!! And also some money back. lol

-Zuf

Oh Hello There
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Sep 26 2014 12:07 am

#FreeTheWestMemphisThree

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 26 2014 12:16 am

If my game activities have been funded by Shadowing, my bank statement has some serious errors. I'll need to ask Shadowing for some refunds.