• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Sep 01 2014 6:38 am

I officially proclaim this day as Ban Olek Day. Olek the defiler has been removed from the game! This day shall be from hence foreword be a holiday for System Lords

• Hamiler
  • Irregular
  • 127 posts
  • Reputation 77
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hold Fast
Sep 01 2014 6:41 am

shut the shel kree up a player was ban big cha'tii s people hated the warlords b/c they where number one and *cheated* people hated PE B/C they where number 1 and (cheated)

*sorry for english* but at the end of the day this is not something to be happy about

Leader of the Asgard Fleet
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Sep 01 2014 6:41 am

Ya I hate losing such an active player

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Sep 01 2014 7:40 am

Actually i never hated the Warlords. I had no problems with them and neither did my alliance. I never heard have the stuff come out of warlords that came out of Oleks mouth. I've seen so many people quit because of the crap him Gdozer pulled. I hate to see an active player go because we need more of those, but when an active player is ruining a game for many others... i say good bye and happy days.

Oh Hello There
  • Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Sep 01 2014 9:22 am

Exactly!

Look, no one wants to see any player get banned. The question to ask now: is the game better off because of it? Most people I speak with, even some PE members, seem to agree the game IS better off now.

A gaming community should focus on FUN and COMPETITION. Bragging about how many players you have driven away from the game, threats and rants in galaxy chat, that is simply not healthy or enjoyable for anyone.

Hopefully today's action will allow us to take a step in the right direction and establish a quality gaming community, even if it is a very small one.

I hunt the sheep of war...