• Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Aug 31 2014 10:47 pm

I heard Warlord was run off the server because they were assholes. The promise PE offered was a better server. Clearly, they failed to deliver. From everything I have seen and been told, even by players in PE, they are worse then Warlords. Gdozer brags about resetting 24 players. Olek + Gdozer treat players both in their ally and outside like crap, they exploit the game to hell and they only ever got on top by buying tens of millions in naq. Not one PE earned God status, they all exploited it.

It's time to end PE. It's going to happen. It will take time as they have a ton of SS and planets, but it will happen. It starts today.

Invincible Ally has been born. We are buying naq today. When PE started, they instantly did 2 ally rounds of naq buys. It was short of 10 mill per player because not everyone bought, but they did it multiple times. A couple hundred mill in naq...that's why they are on top. They already repeated it. If they want to play a "buy naq" war, well I think my pockets are much deeper. Let's find out.

Our team has successfully rid Chulak of PE. They fought every bit of the way. They were the first ally buying naq, they bought building credits, they fought every step of the way and we beat them. Rather than admit defeat, they continue to act like assholes.

We offer you no promise save one...a free Abydos. When we are done, whatever allies can pick up the pieces. Even if PE decided to fight back hard, then both PE and us will be dramatically weakened which will allow the other good players on the server to pick up and play.

The exploit that allowed PE members to get God status has been closed. They wont get it back.

Final note. This will be a long battle. It will probably take a month, maybe more depending on protection / vacation mode. Due to dragnet it will take AT LEAST 3 1/2 hours to attack each and every planet. We will take out their fleets, even if we lose status to do it. They will rebuild and so will we. It will be a long fight. Don't get distracted by any of the hype or battles. You will see SS pass back and forth along with planets. It's meaningless.

In the end, Olek and Gdozer will be gone. They will claim the game sucks and they chose to quit. NO ONE will believe a word of it, but it doesn't matter anyway. All that matters is they will be gone.

System Lords is a great game. It can and will grow. It just needs the immature people who get off insulting other players to be gone, and the game can then attract and retain new players.

*** THE BEST PART OF THIS WAR....No matter what happens, the other players on the server win! The big lead PE gained through their naq buys, exploits and zerg will be greatly lessened. Enjoy the game!

If you want to be part of the fun, message me in game asap. The sooner the better as you don't want to miss the naq :)

X

PS. Below you will see tons of rants. We don't care. As you noticed in the past, I don't even dignify the drama with a response. Let's just play the game. It's more fun that way....for us!

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Aug 31 2014 10:49 pm

I'll be damned if I'm going to sit back and listen to your racist tone.

#BanVitopian #FreeCanada !

And excuse me, but I did not once use that status exploit, infact I reported it.

I did use it once by accident while I was sleeping, but that was not my fault! lol

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Hellhound1384
  • Irregular
  • 70 posts
  • Reputation 33
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I am the Dude
Aug 31 2014 10:50 pm

Just let people know when you all decide to gonach at each other in chat so i can go do something more enjoyable.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Aug 31 2014 11:53 pm

A tear just came to my eyes reading this. I have thought of a free Abydos for the longest time. The downfall of them on Chulak was a great moment, lots of booze and new children born. Now it's Abydos's turn. Down with the tyrants!!!

-Zuff

Oh Hello There