• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Aug 29 2014 9:39 am

As a Canadian, I feel that I can speak for all Canadians when I discuss the painful talk at hand. Racism has been a big issue in this game lately, and not just any racism, but specifically directed towards Canadians like myself. There are certain people who you all know (Not going to name names, but Vitopian...) that have been throwing phrases such as..."But he's a Canadian." which seems to imply that because one is Canadian, their opinion is less valid?

Now I don't know if you Americans know this or not, but we built your space arm. That's right. No need to thank us--oh wait, you made us thank you... That's right, it's a historical fact that when Canada handed over the space arm, president Nixion not only DEMANDED that we thank them for letting us be a part of such a great countries space program, but that we do it again for free...

I was under the impression that this racist way of treating Canadians like children was put to an end in 1865, as a result of the great war of 1812, where Canadians fought bravely to break through their chains and become a true country! People like ...Vitopian... don't think that the past matters because it's in the past, but it's not in the past, I'll have you know that this is still a very large problem in North America and this game.

For our pain and suffering, I would like to call July 4th of every year, Canada Day!

I also have here a petition to Ban the two biggest Canadian racists in this game, Vitopian & Olek. So if you are a Canadian and have ever been a victim of their racist remarks and attempts to rally people against you, I urge you to sign below in hopes that racism towards Canadians will one day be gone.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Khnum
  • Irregular
  • 24 posts
  • Reputation 18
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I
Aug 29 2014 9:43 am

"Normal" racism, then that is not normal at all, racism is not any good, I'm Italian and I feel racism every day in my country, especially among the inhabitants of northern Italy and southern Italy. I'm sorry that you do not really grow a little even though we are in 2014

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Aug 29 2014 9:45 am

BAN @THESOURCE ... I MEAN @ASGUARD ... I MEAN @LORDPOSIDEN .... AND THE OTHER 20 NAMES!

HE CLEARLY SAID THAT I HAD A MASTER... AS IF I WERE IN CHAINS RUBBING HIS BACK OR SOMETHING~

shel kree ing Eh right, Khuum! I feel your pain!

• Shadowlord12
  • Irregular
  • 23 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Aug 29 2014 10:26 am

Perhaps Instead of a Canada day we should have a Multi nation day where we can accept that nobody is less cause of there race and that racism is bad.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Aug 29 2014 10:53 am

The shel kree ... HOW DARE YOU COMPARE ME TO AN AMERICAN! I AM NOTHING LIKE THEM!

• Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Aug 29 2014 12:58 pm

Canada is a country, not a race lol

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-V02i9G9-JFY/T-JbVRH5bBI/AAAAAAAAUws/YIZX9Swo_IY/s1600/4.jpg

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Aug 29 2014 6:58 pm

LOOK! IT'S THE RACIST!

• Hamiler
  • Irregular
  • 127 posts
  • Reputation 77
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hold Fast
Aug 29 2014 10:07 pm

ya niggas need to hush up you be geting a beating whity da going to get some free money

Leader of the Asgard Fleet
  • Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Aug 30 2014 12:23 am

Can you please repost this in English!! Nobody understands your damn Canadian speak!

Oh Hello There