• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Aug 29 2014 7:54 am

I like the way you're going with this new 5 person alliance, Shadowing. However, I don't think you want to make the two servers identical, and I like the idea of abydose being a bit more slow paced, while you spend your spare time in chulak, otherwise you're going to blow up both servers and people are going to have to chose between one or the other, when people should be playing both. Just my opinion, anyways.

I do like the idea of downsizing it, but I think 5 people is too much, in my opinion anyways. I like 10 people, it leaves room for a different kind of strategizing then in chulak. Ten people seems to me like the perfect number of people for abydose, and I hope that you can consider taking my advice on this, along with anyone else who feels the same way.
----------------

Also, I will not be staying with Project Eternity and will be leaving to form or join a new alliance before these 5 days are up. I'm looking for an active/aggressive alliance, or to go off and do our own thing if anyone is interested. So either way, message me if you want to start one, or if you have one I could join.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Aug 29 2014 8:50 am

I agree with my esteemed colleague....oh wait it's Kelac, nvm.

5 players in an ally does seem too small. If you dislike 10 players, than perhaps something like ?8 could work.

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Aug 29 2014 9:15 am

LOL. or 11, maybe 9?

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Adadad
  • Irregular
  • 58 posts
  • Reputation 25
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • yarg
Aug 29 2014 11:07 am

at this rate why not just take alliances out of the game completely

• Macca
  • Irregular
  • 31 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Sep 02 2014 12:05 am

I agree change it back to ten members like it used to be.