• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Aug 13 2014 5:37 pm

Shadowing I would like to make the suggestion, instead of just being able to reroute your fleet you can send them to somewhere else while in flight.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Aug 13 2014 8:41 pm

I don't like this idea. It would make it too easy to avoid death or being trapped and takes away from some of the strategy. If you make a mistake and have to go 2 hours out of your way you should have to deal with that.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Aug 13 2014 8:48 pm

Well maybe just allowing 1 course change like you get 1 reroute. I understand your point I was thinking of the times when moving troops and someone needs help. Instead of rerouting and waiting or waiting for them to land before sending you can go while in flight.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Shade3130
  • Irregular
  • 71 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Guess my real identity.
Aug 16 2014 3:46 pm

i prefer the ability to station ships/units in a planet's orbit.

rather than straight-up attacking when reaching a planet, the fleet would enter a "rally point" in orbit.
to attack the player would have to search for that specific fleet and click the attack button.

this would allow players to avoid losses in a mistake.

Also this could allow for "planet jumping". where fleet can change course after reach a landing site without engaging the native planet.
Like when the wraith uses ftl drive to get to different location, but have to stop for hull to regenerate.

You guys must really hate me....