• Lordjay777
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • "SAY GOODNIGHT TO THE BAD GUY!"
Aug 12 2014 1:59 pm

I started this morning with about 176 status. I was infiltrated overnight so I decided to retaliate. I attacked 4 sieged planets and 1 fully owned by the same person. Before attacking I checked his status and it was in the 230 something range. I was victorious and his status went down to zero BUT my status did not go up not one bit. I decided to attack another of his owned planets to see if status would change or not.

IT DID CHANGE! But it was because I lost the attack and "I" ended up LOSING 118 status and it was given to the guy I attacked! So now I'm down to 58 status :( that's bull though because I should have received the 230 something from my successful attacks bringing me up to around 400 status.

My Losses: 4 motherships, 60 gliders, 1500 jaffa, AND the Icing on the cake I lost 118 status points.

His Losses: 2 motherships, 3 bombers, 7204 jaffa, 4 sieged planets, AND the Icing on the cake he GAINED 118 status points.

Can someone (non-sarcastically) explain to me why I DIDN'T receive the other guys status as I was supposed to but yet he was able to take mine????

Sully my reputation for your own amusement? I am coming for you! You HAVE been warned.
  • Intrelzar
  • Irregular
  • 44 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Joma secu
Aug 13 2014 5:54 pm

You lost more ships/jaffa then him

Joma secu
  • Lordjay777
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Aug 13 2014 6:15 pm

After I attacked his 4 sieged planets and 1 owned planet I had only lost 1500 jaffa and 55 gliders. He was at zero status and I still had 4 motherships and 5 gliders, but my status had not gone up at all. I only lost my remaining 4 ms's and 5 gliders after the 6th attack which was on another of his owned planets. So I don't see how more lost fleet means I get no status. Can you further explain?

He attacked me last night and failed and I gained whatever status he lost. But that's confusing. I thought you're supposed to TAKE status by winning... I won, he lost status but I received no status... He took status from me when I lost just as when he lost I received status from him. But that's not the way the guide makes it seem to work.

Sully my reputation for your own amusement? I am coming for you! You HAVE been warned.
  • Lordjay777
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Aug 13 2014 6:20 pm

Ok so because I ask that I not get any sarcastic replies someone felt it necessary to click dishonourable instead??? And I bet I know who it was thanks to being able to see who is(had been) viewing this board.