• Lordthor
  • Irregular
  • 4 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Aug 06 2014 1:06 am

There could be a pegasus galaxy server where the races are the ancients, asurans and wraith, ideas

• Dissenter
  • Irregular
  • 84 posts
  • Reputation 44
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Aug 06 2014 2:37 am

I like this idea. Also we know Asgard had a small presence in Pegasus. So Alterans, Asurans, Wraith, and Asgard. The replicator version of Elizabeth Weir also mentioned there were a surprising number of technologically advanced societies living in Pegasus, but keeping to themselves and hiding from the Wraith. Furlings could always be one of these races, since they seemed to have disappeared from the Milky Way with little explanation. Maybe some of them ventured to Pegasus as well. They were allies of the Ancients and Asgard who both ended up in Pegasus. Then we have the blue SGU aliens who are following the Destiny through the Galaxy. In the SGU pilot they showed the Destiny's path through the Universe. I believe the 4th galaxy it went through was Pegasus. Now we only know the blue aliens have followed Destiny a long time from Galaxy to Galaxy. We don't know where they started. Could it be they were one of the advanced races hiding in Pegasus? Perhaps.

I must point out if you're going to do the Pegasus thing, it wouldn't be 'System Lords' any more, would it? So here's an idea for a game with same/similar mechanics, but an 'Atlantis' game. Could always expand to a 'Universe' game too instead of using many servers for System Lords. Would be a project but maybe a long term goal for Shadowing to expand into various 'Stargate' based mmo's.

• Dissenter
  • Irregular
  • 84 posts
  • Reputation 44
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Aug 06 2014 2:41 am

Just to add to my previous post and the 'blue alien' thing, the more i think about it, the more it makes sense.

The blue aliens don't have particularly powerful weapons and therefore might have a tough time with the wraith in a head on battle but they had no problem jumping from galaxy to galaxy, meaning they have hyperspace technology far superior to the wraith, and could probably elude them if Pegasus was their home galaxy.

Wow. That was like the longest run-on sentence ever...it's a whole paragraph. Nice.

• Shade3130
  • Irregular
  • 71 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Guess my real identity.
Aug 06 2014 7:12 am

if we are allowed 1000 planets then that means the universe is huge.

each galaxy could be a quadrant of the galaxy map.
milky way
pegasus
Ida
and Ori galaxy

then have coressponding races start in each "quadrant".
warring with their mortal enemy like in the show.

tauri v. goauld/Onac (Milky way)
asgard v. replicators (Reese-kin) [Ida]
ori v. ancients (ori galaxy)
ancient/tauri v wraith/replicators (asurans) [pegasus]

all shadowing needs to do is create the center of the universe and have the traveltime of the border of quadrant/galaxy quadruple in duration to make realistic.

@Dissenter i have theory that the aliens from SGU were the alien that attacked Prometheus on episode "Grace", as that ship design implies the inhabitants were a water-based race or amphebian race like the Nakai. I inferred this to the alien ship Destiny came across in season 1, i think. wished they repaired that alien ship and used it though as it would have helped.

You guys must really hate me....
  • Hamiler
  • Irregular
  • 127 posts
  • Reputation 77
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hold Fast
Aug 06 2014 7:58 am

Shade3130 i like your idea that would be cool to see and maybe add resources for each galxy

Leader of the Asgard Fleet
  • Mythology216
  • Irregular
  • 28 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Be safe. Stay alive. Fight smart, not hard.
Aug 06 2014 8:19 am

Shade3130, that is an amazing idea. I know i would definitely try some of the other races if Shadowing did that.

Krivon, God of Mongooses; Heraclysseus, God of Fate
  • Anubis81382
  • Irregular
  • 2 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Aug 16 2014 4:44 pm

How about a server that is a Halo Wars type strategy game with Stargate aliens and tech.