• Kelac
  • Irregular
  • 101 posts
  • Reputation 58
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The Unstoppable
Aug 03 2014 4:51 am

This needs to be Limited in regards to how often it can be purchased (or better yet, remove it altogether and allow players 1 free race change per 2-4 weeks.)

We've already seen one example of a player abusing this feature (Vitopian) who left Her alliance while adadad was en-route to attack Her, and switched Her race/stance to asguard navigator in order to move Her fleet quick enough to defend Herself.

Edit: she also did this change in Order to Spam-buy Gliders without needing motherships.

She constantly changes her race/stance whenever she wants and it's complete bull.

So Please Support this and get shadowing to stop the wallet queen from her villainous ways.

• Lordzues81
  • Irregular
  • 35 posts
  • Reputation 11
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Aug 03 2014 4:53 am

i think we should be aloud to change are race/personality at least 1 time month for free

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Aug 03 2014 4:54 am

Hi, I'm in-game Kelac, and I would like to change my stance to infiltrator to match my opponent. It would be nice to have a free-to-play version of race/personality changes, say every 3 weeks or something.

Also, It would be nice if there were a 1 week cooldown on changing your race with the market option. This way you don't get ridiculous wallet lords changing to furling or something at the last second for +15 Defence bonus or something like that; because that's not strategy, that's just stupid.

------
It is my opinion, that if you are going to call a game "Free to Play" every item in that game has to be obtainable through non-paying methods, You can of course have a market option to buy it sooner or more often, but anything you can purchase in the market needs to be something that exists in the normal game. Right now system lords has one market item that doesn't exist in-game, and that is "Personality/Race resets.
(come to think of it, tech resets don't exist either)

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Dissenter
  • Irregular
  • 84 posts
  • Reputation 44
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Aug 03 2014 5:08 am

Here's my thought on this to keep people happy. Reset class once a month. During that period you can buy a class/race reset one time from the market. Still have to buy a race reset if you want it but it would give you the ability to try different classes. Then it can't be abused, but there's still incentive for people to spend money on class/race resets (once a month) in the market. Everyone wins. Except Vitopian. Sacrifices must be made. *shrugs*

• Kelac
  • Irregular
  • 101 posts
  • Reputation 58
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The Unstoppable
Aug 03 2014 5:47 am

Whoever came here just to -1 a highly relevant and unquestionable forum post could at least have the balls to post that they did so.

• Kelac
  • Irregular
  • 101 posts
  • Reputation 58
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The Unstoppable
Aug 03 2014 5:47 am

Double post - please delete.

• Mythology216
  • Irregular
  • 28 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Be safe. Stay alive. Fight smart, not hard.
Aug 03 2014 7:17 am

While I am happy with my race and personality, I agree that we should at least have the option to change them every so often. I also agree that changing them through the in game market should be regulated. Maybe make it to where it can only be purchased once per month. This would discourage buying a race change just to boost your attack or defense at the last minute (a dishonorable and pathetic abuse of the system, if you ask me).

Krivon, God of Mongooses; Heraclysseus, God of Fate