26horses Forum
> >
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Jul 31 2014 4:39 pm

There is some huge log in issues going on right now. I've been up all night trying to get the game server back online and there appears to be a lot of bugs. If you can't log in just sit tight I will answer emails being sent to support-26horses@outlook.com in the order that I receive them.

Shadowing

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Lordzues81
  • Irregular
  • 35 posts
  • Reputation 11
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jul 31 2014 4:46 pm

i think you should just make everyone resign up and restart because mainly people creating new accounts are getting loged in to old ones and people trying to login can't get in or being rerouted to another persons account and even if people mail you saying this or that is there account you really can't know for sure so you are mainly taking there word at it so i just say get rid of everyone accounts and make everyone resign up and restart the game and anyone that signs up in the next 3 to 5 days gets compentsion. its faster and easyer then trying to get people there accounts back.

this is just a suguestion. pls dont hate on me

• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jul 31 2014 5:13 pm

That's not going to fly with anyone... Shadow said he would not reset the server again .