• Pepperytie303
  • Irregular
  • 7 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jul 18 2014 1:22 pm

I know many people won't like this but this will make the game way better instead of 25 player alliances.

Replace the alliance with relations between players.

You can have relations between 2 players.
Friendly-NAP-Neutral-Tensions(change that one it's awful or leave it out)-War
Each relation has an impact on the 2 players also relation Friendly-NAP-Neutral need invite first.

Each relation has an effect on the 2 players with bonuses or minuses.

Friendly -> You can reinforce his planets and aid him in battles no attacks between each other.

NAP -> You can attack each other but if you do, you lose 50% from you current status and -20% attack & defence points for the attacker for at least 24h (only the attacker not the defender he didn't do anything).

Neutral -> Attacks allowed between each other without any minuses nor bonuses attacks don't give extra status or lose status.

Tensions -> Destroying buildings gain extra Status.

War -> Destroying armies and buildings gain +15% Status.

Both War and Tension relation will be active in the 5 following hours from the start you sended it. So i send war to a player at 2 PM + 5h at 7 PM the war starts.

Now you can't trick each other with first making an alliance (Friendly) and then when he goes offline change it to war the relation is active for at least 48h before you can change it again.

Only 2 relations will be shown on the galaxy news and chat Friendly and War so that people know they are(n't) fighting agains't each other.

This should make way more battles between players it also changes the way in gaining status from everybody so now you can gain statuses again no matter what the guys's status is.

I would also say maybe have a max of 5 Friendly - 10 NAP's and 3 Wars at the same time.

It's just an idea you can always change stuff in it.

• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Jul 18 2014 2:19 pm

The idea of getting rid of alliances is just seems like a money making scheme. I do like your idea though, it would be nice to help out friends outside of your own alliance.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Lordzues81
  • Irregular
  • 35 posts
  • Reputation 11
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jul 18 2014 5:39 pm

5 people max.. Friendly -> You can not attack each other.You can reinforce his planets/stations if you want friendly's will know who you are at war with and the other way around . help each other at your own risk.

5 people max.. NAP -> can't attack each other and can't reinforce ether.

Neutral -> you cant attack planets but you can attack stations for control over sectors and you don't gain status though. you can do the agent mission called pillage supplies on planets. net protection for space stations don't apply to people under 30k net.

5 max people..Tensions -> mainly this is cold war you can spy on them but thats about it so spy drones and surveys is all you can do. You have to declare tensions before you can declare war. must wait 12hrs after declaring tensions to declare war. and can only declare war on them if 2 others have not.

5 max..War -> you can declare on 3 and 2 people can declare on you as long as they and you are in net range so thats 5 people at a time you can go to war with. 24 hrs till you can undeclare war with some one but they have to agree. this is were you reset people and people reset you. If a person that declares on you does not attack you after 12hrs there naq cycle starts to go down. this way you cant just declare on someone just so no one els can.

to make someone nap they must agree to it. To undo a nap you must wait 24hrs and it only takes 1 person. to make some one friendly they must agree to it too and to undo it takes only one person but must wait 24hrs. to declare tensions only take one person same as war but to undeclare them you must have both party's agreeing to it. if you undeclare war then you will be put back to neutral.

net protection applies to all of this

• Irregular
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jul 31 2014 12:25 pm

dlakjdl;asjd