• Lordzues81
  • Irregular
  • 35 posts
  • Reputation 11
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jul 12 2014 5:40 pm

7 days protection for people. then the game is like this 1k net to 50k net players can attack each other then 51k net to 100k net can attack each other and 101k net to 200k net can attack each other and anyone higher then that its fair game and low lvls can attack higher lvls of any net but at there own risk because if they attack a high lvl net that net player has like 48 hours to attack back if he or she wants to.

this is just a a draft.

heres some ideas to start war...
1.race vs race .
2.get rid of alliances.
3.space stations are fair game to all players. No net protection for space stations. i think this is a good idea because everyone wants a space station/needs one so why not let people fight it out for them.
4. or have allainces declare war on eachother every month and the alliance that does more damage to the other alliance wins somthing

• Kelac
  • Irregular
  • 101 posts
  • Reputation 58
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The Unstoppable
Jul 12 2014 5:42 pm

Just scrap Protection for 50k + players...

Lower than 50k CAN start fights with those higher, but not the other way around.

• Kelac
  • Irregular
  • 101 posts
  • Reputation 58
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The Unstoppable
Jul 12 2014 6:06 pm

Yeah I'm -1 ing you just for that 'remove alliances' suggestion.

you can just go to hell for that.

• Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jul 12 2014 8:00 pm

Remove alliances.

• Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Jul 12 2014 8:23 pm

Both sides have merit.

Right now the problem with alliances is they discourage game play (i.e. combat). The opposite should occur.

Presently alliances make sisters and naps which grow to 100 players on one side. It protects weaker players. I don't mean lower nw players, but weaker players.

COV was the top ranked ally on the server. One player from a large ally attacked the co-leader, and the ally completely crumbed in hours. Why? Because most of the players were inactive and the only reason they were able to stay on top is because others feared attacking. Once an attack happened, the ally disbanded. The game corrected the issue with COV since the ally is gone, but the root issue remains. There are tons of inactive players who should have their SS attacked but they sit there because the idea if 1 of the 100+ players in the sisters/naps get attacked, the attacker will face 100 players attacking him or her. That's not competitive, it's not good gaming. It makes the game completely boring.

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Kaguli
  • Irregular
  • 87 posts
  • Reputation 43
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Power in a refined form
Jul 14 2014 3:49 am

Just scrap Protection for 50k + players...

Lower than 50k CAN start fights with those higher, but not the other way around.

^This. New players need protection for more than a week, certainly, but anyone over 50k knows what they're doing well enough to be in combat.

• Sobek
  • Irregular
  • 46 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • So 2 Unas and a Rabbi walk into a bar . .
Jul 15 2014 2:44 pm

^ Kaguli makes an interesting point and i'm inclined to agree. But I'd make it a smidge higher: anyone at 60k network or above.

2ic: Shadows Dragoons (Original TFO, founded Aschen Empire and Volian Union)