• Lordzues81
  • Irregular
  • 35 posts
  • Reputation 11
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jul 09 2014 5:54 am

i see a lot of low net players that have not ever hit 20k net making space stations. i think to make a space station you should atleast be over 20k net. i say this because a space station is like a flag ship. there meant to before a high lvl player who can defend them with other spaceships and troops not for low lvls to just build one and keep it because it under protection because there like 11k net or even lower then that. and also because anyone near 11k net cant take it because it has 600k defense

• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jul 09 2014 6:33 am

Agree^

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Jul 09 2014 7:52 am

Actually, me and Queenwraith are having fun as I teach her to become a station stealing master. She has exactly 11k networth and is able to take over stations. While I do think that is a good idea and has some value to it, I really don't think it's necessary. I actually find that this game is the most fun when you're below 20k net and people aren't afraid to hit each other. I have watched many under 20k net players steal stations back and forth from each other and it's hilarious as well as fun for them.

One problem is the protection system allowing people to drop below 15k net, tag a bunch of people and then spend their way back up to 40k and farm their stations, that makes the game no fun for those smaller people who get to do that with eachother. And believe me, it happens more then you think.

Protection is another topic, but I think it needs to be based off of something else. One idea could be net ranges such as, 1-5, then 5-10 then 10-20 and after 20 it would be 40% net range up to 100 where it would become 60% and then 70% at 200. Obviously that system has a LOT of flaws and I"m not suggesting that, I"m just trying to spark an idea based around that kind of system.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!