• Wiseguy
  • Irregular
  • 2 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jul 09 2014 4:28 am

Too much dead weight. Players should lose their protected status after 2 weeks of inactivity (unless they are in vacation mode).

• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jul 09 2014 4:29 am

Agree^^^^ It opens up people to take their stuff too.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Jul 09 2014 4:31 am

You guys just want free stuff... Shadowing should just kick people who have been inactive over 30 days.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Wiseguy
  • Irregular
  • 2 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jul 09 2014 4:55 am

It's not about free stuff. It's about not being able to clean up the neighborhood. My thought is that they get reset and keep anything they paid for in their depo in case they want to return at some point. But, it is ridiculous that we have planet owners in our sectors who haven't been on in months and we can't clear them out.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jul 09 2014 7:46 am

Exactly, shadowing can reset their accounts and they can have 500,000 naquadah incase they come back, which they probably won't; What we don't need is the protection dropped so that a bunch of big people can come and take their slaves, that would defeat the protection system and the units costing naq system entirely. Shadowing made units cost slaves for a reason, he doesn't want people to just be able to farm some inactive clean, there would be no point if it was that easy.

• Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Jul 09 2014 3:37 pm

All valid points. Bottom line something should be done to clean up the Uni. A few options:

Option 1 - Players who are inactive for 7 days lose ?1k nw and continue doing so until they drop below 0, at which time their account is reset. All ally members are cancelled, ss deleted, etc. The player can have some naq in the depository in case they return.

Option 2 - Players who are inactive for 30 days are reset

There should be a forum section or in game tab which lists player events such as:

bans
inactivity deletions
resets
name changes

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jul 09 2014 11:42 pm

LOL stop with the name changing thing, that would be so annoying if he were to do it.

The 1k net thing is a good idea, but it wouldn't work because what do you lose? do you lose 150 DG, a mother ship, what if you don't have a mother ship? I don't see that working, the 30 day thing is good because the rules say somewhere that after 7 days of inactivity the account is reset. 30 days I find is much more reasonable.