• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jul 04 2014 12:36 am

I think there needs to be a perquisition mission against worlds or Space Stations that tell you the location for another players Space Stations. Who else likes this idea?

• Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Jul 04 2014 12:53 am

Conceptually it sounds good but the reality is awful.

The galaxy is a big place and a bad Goauld should be able to hide in some corner of it.

Finding a SS is not hard. Any player can click through the 1600 sectors. Sure it takes time but you only need to do it once. The system messages alert you to any changes. The only other thing you have to check is if a player builds a new station in one of the vacant spots.

Perquisitioning planets is much more important. There are 8x as many planets and no system messages involved.

If your ally employs teamwork, you can know the details of every planet. For example:

EDIT - Screenshot removed as apparently players are sensitive about having their locations published

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Jul 05 2014 9:45 am

Yeah, I don't think it should be easy to find or reset people, I think that you should have to look through 12,800 planets to find your enemy and 1600 sectors to find stations.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!