• Titus6991
  • Irregular
  • 11 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jul 02 2014 3:10 pm

When attacking a planet the attacking force takes on the defending force first and then the turrets, space station, and/or war satellite gives the attacking force whatever damage it can give. Shouldn’t it be the other way around? Shouldn’t it be when someone attacks, the planetary or space stations defense gives the first blow. And then whatever is left over the defending force has to deal with.
For example if I were to attack an un-gated planet with 2 Jaffa, and that planet has 100 turrets and also 1 Jaffa on the planet. It seems to me that the 100 turrets should be able to wipe out those Jaffa before they even have a chance to land. But no those Jaffa somehow sneak past the torrents and kill the lone defending Jaffa and then the turrets got to town on them. Doesn’t make much sense…

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Jul 02 2014 3:13 pm

Yes, shadowing knows about this and is thinking about changing it. Me, Olek, and Gdozer ahve all talked to him about that at some time or other with war sats. But it really doesn't make much difference if you're online to move your fleet.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!