• Jbutler
  • Irregular
  • 18 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jun 25 2014 8:18 am

I know stances we can change, but i think we should be able to change our race and personality aswell, say monthly, what do you think

• Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hates pay to win games.
Jun 25 2014 8:19 am

Can YOU change your race? Ive been white sense the day i was born. Nothings changing that.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
  • Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hates pay to win games.
Jun 25 2014 8:22 am

I would agree to allowing us 1 change after buff/debuff. Next week there could be changes done to unass that actually makes it worth it to be on. People might want to change. This week asgard are OP and great to be, nect week they could be nerfed to the floor and i might want to change.

Other then that, no i think some things in this game should be somewhat perm. You made a choice, live with it.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
  • Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jun 25 2014 8:38 am

I'm up in the air on this one. I can see where both sides are coming from. I would like to test each one before I make a final one. Maybe have like a week for everyone to kinda test things. Be good for checking bugs too. I think 1 free reset is fine after that. Make it like tech resets where you have to pay to reset after the first one.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Jun 25 2014 8:52 am

Yeah, that sounds good. stances can be changed once every 3 days, personality's every week, and races every month! That would be nice to see.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!