• Novalesca
  • Irregular
  • 38 posts
  • Reputation 9
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Doge is best system lord.
Jun 25 2014 1:53 am

Title is to the tune of Carmen Sandiego. We all know that I'm in the eternity somewhere, giving info away to certain people. But Just WHO AM I?!?!?

Start the poll, and let's all give voldemort a -1 shall we?
I am preemptively telling you to shut up voldemort.

Systemlords Wow Much War Very Planets So Space
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Jun 25 2014 2:00 am

I am Voldemort give me -1 if you wish, just a number on a forum.

Zero, I had no part in resetting you the last 2 times and I have no intentions on doing it again. I have given up on wasting resources on cheaters and multis, which you are both. If you want to keep hiding and cheating and pretending to be someone you are not you are free to do so.

This game has too many cheaters in it that are ruining a good thing, i have chosen to ignore their existence and get over it.

Zero, I know you think I had people reset you twice, and it certainly does look that way with the last one, but all I can tell you is that I did not; I had already chosen to ignore you back when your name was z3ro. Think what you want, just please don't talk about me or to me anymore; don't message me on skype, don't have other people do it for you, just stay away from me both in real life and in this game.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 25 2014 2:02 am

Oh, and if you are in eternity I will just message shadowing to check for multis again, because we know who we have added in the past week since you got reset.

OH! AND Ps. We already figured out who you are. It wasn't very hard, we just put a few things together and whatnot. Doesn't matter, as long as we don't see you passing SS to your alliance or trying to take ours you won't have any reason to be attacked by any one of us again.

• Hamiler
  • Irregular
  • 127 posts
  • Reputation 77
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hold Fast
Jun 25 2014 6:12 am

join the furry ally

Leader of the Asgard Fleet
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 25 2014 7:42 am

LOL I love that hamiler guy! Even if he is the next hitler and plans on making asgard the "master race" LOL.

I love how nobody gave me dishounourables but you and I actually gained some.

+1 to ham.
+ or -zero to zero, because that's pathetic and childish.