• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Jun 24 2014 11:15 pm

Shadowing, I think it would be nice for someone to gain status when they hit someone 6 status levels above them. For example: I have destroyed a few eminence fleets in the past two days and I'm at derision 14 still.

So I am suggesting that you consider making it so you can steal status from one level below you, your level, or any status level higher then you in the future.

But, the more I think about this the less it would work out; too many people cheat in this game and would abuse the hell out of this idea. So, although I still think it is a solid suggestion, I also need to point out that the people who are given the opportunity to do this would use it to their advantage and abuse it.

It is unfortunate that there are so many pathetic players out there that shadowing has to make changes to stop them from cheating.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jun 24 2014 11:18 pm

I like this Idea. Or something similar.

• Kelac
  • Irregular
  • 101 posts
  • Reputation 58
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The Unstoppable
Jun 24 2014 11:20 pm

And make it EASIER for players to cheat and boost status? hell no, It'd ruin everything.

Everyone agreeing with this just wants to abuse it. it's a stupid idea.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Jun 24 2014 11:22 pm

yes, there is one player who could potentially abuse this to hell, but that is once case in one situation. If someone wants to wallet lord themselves up to 500k networth all at once after being reset it's a shame, but that is a problem with the market, not with the idea. Aside from that one player abusing it, I think it's a solid idea.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!