• Soundwave
  • Irregular
  • 11 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jun 21 2014 5:05 am

i just had a reminder of the planet mother ship or pyramid ship from movie and think one or 2 others had in show that landed on the pyramid landing platforms and everyone should know thors hammer lol would be kinda cool to maybe have in game in some form like maybe a little bit of a time delay on taking over a planet giving others time to reinforce or fight back or if an alliance working together if one player sieges and another alliance member wanted world they would just have to reinforce planet with a pyramid ship while its under siege and the asgard would have to deliver a hammer to world and when a planet is siege and then unsieged should have to repair hammer or pyramid ship like a ship does now and attacker can gain some status from attacking and damaging the hammer or ship because seems to be alot of empty planets people just using to make naq and dont get status hitting an empty planet

• Nestle
  • Irregular
  • 1 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 21 2014 8:52 am

I think it would be better if shadowing added new option for leaders and co-leaders,that option would be that they can see every attack comming on their alliance members...soo then they can organize defense,counteratk,etc.

• Commanderloch
  • Irregular
  • 23 posts
  • Reputation 5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • CommanderLoch duhh
Jun 21 2014 10:09 am

yeah i agree^. There should be a way we can see the observation of our allies. This way we can tell if they have an incoming attack, being sieged, etc. It would also give players more to do in the game, rather than idly standing by while friends get slaughtered. This way communication can matter a little less because there is basically not enough proper communication between players.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Jun 21 2014 1:40 pm

That would be a bad idea... People just need to get more organized, if they can't do that they die. If you make the game too easy it's going to just be another boring game where the outcome of everything is already laid out for you.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Soundwave
  • Irregular
  • 11 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 22 2014 9:45 am

was talking about taking over a planet lol adding more stuff to game as the pyramid ship and thors hammer and if leaders want an alert system on attacks just have to have 1 troop reinforcing a members planets and would alert a whole alliance of attacks when someone attacks a planet or sieges a world

• Aldinach
  • Irregular
  • 48 posts
  • Reputation 8
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Shel nok.
Jul 02 2014 8:03 am

The problem with Thor's Hammer being added in is that the timeline isn't right.

Thor's Hammer wasn't placed until AFTER the Asgard had the Protected Planets Treaty with the Goa'uld, which occured AFTER Ra was overthrown and the Stargate on Earth was buried.

With the game taking place 1,000 before the Jaffa Rebellion, it's not realistic for anything like Thor's Hammer to exist.

Mekta satak Oz!