• Lordzues81
  • Irregular
  • 35 posts
  • Reputation 11
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jun 21 2014 3:59 am

i think the space stations need to be a alliance thing. In stargate the system lords had only one space station were they met and talked about threats and other stuff. so i think the space station should be redone. i think 1 station per alliance the station would give buffs to the alliance memebers and as long as the alliance has a station they would be stronger then one that does not. this way the map is not over run by stations. plus it would make it interesting to see the war that would take place. people trying to take one or keep one would be cool to see.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Jun 21 2014 4:01 am

you don't understand the point in space stations. Shadowing specifically created them to have massive wars over them all day long and have them in every sector. They're good the way they are now.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Soundwave
  • Irregular
  • 11 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jun 21 2014 4:27 am

they had more then one space station the one in the show was just a meeting place they had set up on neutral space of the system lords. but it did have options to it like guns that the station had and the range so that a fleet would be taking damage prior to hitting the station and to use as a repair hub to repair ships faster and for it to be alliance would be alot of work and change the entire game play from individual to group play since would have to have a bank and donations from members to build stations

• Endersshadow
  • Irregular
  • 73 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Fear the Ashrak
Jun 21 2014 5:03 am

I think he should keep stations the way they are but also put in ones that are just for alliances. where Naq can be put toward tech that is then applied to all members. can do this now since members are in for at least 7 days now. have it start at like 5 or so techs that increase things by like 1% and then as they get upgraded they improve. also I know shadowing keeps saying game isn't big enough for larger alliances but all that does is make people have more and more sister alliances. at least up the member limit by 5. that way it will feel more like an alliance and not a small group. and if he's worried about that just causing a stalemate and no war well look how well it helped before till the warlords pissed off eternity. no alliances will be fighting anytime soon the way it is now either. if he wants to fix that. set bigger alliances, force no sister alliances by forcing war on random alliances that bypass protection for a number of days. that way only players that are ready for battle will be in alliances. I guarantee you that if it cycle say once a week or so of war between two alliances at random that bypasses the protection then no matter Naps there will be fighting. hell even give a reward to the winning alliance, Naq, bonus's or something. base it on % networth lost by the alliance to decide fair wars that will give a handicap to the small alliances so it's fair. and make it that if there is no clear winner then both sides get hit with a penalty to Naq production or something for cowardice. that way everyone is happy.

Worship the TACO or face it