• Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Jun 20 2014 3:06 am

When adding a war satellite to a planet, what happens if an attacker beats you? You lose the planet with the satellite, right? Does the war satellite get destroyed in the process? Or does the player taking over get the satellite?

If you win an attack but already have 10 planets, can you then drop a planet and take over the planet you just attacked? Or is it too late at that point?

Can the Advance items be reset? When the game starts every player gets 5. Any reset options in case of a mistake?

Do space stations have any defense besides the 600k points? I presume you can park ships and jaffa there? What about attacking points? Can a lone space station ever win a battle or is a draw the only option for an unattended space station?

Lots of noob questions, I know. But I'll be happy to put together a guide once I gather all the answers.

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Jun 20 2014 3:14 am

If you attack a planet with a war sat and win you take control of the planet, you siege it; if want to take it over and get the war satellite you can do that, or you can just leave it. If you abandon a planet with a war satellite on it, it will be destroyed.

you can abandon a planet after 3 days of owning it, so if you take a war satellite and want it, you can abandon one of your planets to take the sat.

A tech reset will reset all tech including advance tech.

A space station has a base 600 defender points, so 3 mother ships will be destroyed and will not take the station. And of course you can put your fleet on the station to defend it on top of the 600k base defence.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 20 2014 3:23 am

Really appreciate how you share your knowledge Kelac.

• Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 20 2014 4:11 am

What does it mean when a planet shows as Protected to the right of it?

Also, why can't I spy the below planet?

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 20 2014 4:25 am

anyone 40% above or below your networth is protected, so to prevent a mass slaughter of noobs.

Spydrones work based on infiltration tech; if you have equal or more points in it you will be able to spy drone someone and see if they're online or not. That picture means that he has more points in infiltration than you do. You can spydrone anyone, regardless if they\'re protected or not.

if you want to attack someone and can't get a spydrone on them you can always do a survey under "infiltration missions".

• Joe12
  • Irregular
  • 38 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jun 20 2014 9:56 am

thinking this guy should just get his own section in the forum call question time he makes like 5 posts a day

smeg head
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 20 2014 10:21 am

LOL, whatever, it gives me something to do.