• Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Jun 20 2014 2:06 am

My noob protection ends tonight. Seeking an alliance of active, competitive and mature gamers who play for kick ass fun. A few things about my gaming style:

- I'm active in game, forums, chat. I expect the people I game with to be likewise. We all get busy in life but we can at the very least check in a few times each day.

- While I love to crush opponents, I always keep in mind it's a game and expect my ally mates to do the same. If an ally mates gets hit by someone, I'll gladly join with the team to get revenge on either the player or the ally who attacked. With that said, if an ally mate does stupid things and takes a loss because of it, he/she should get hit. That's what others are supposed to do. If others make a skillful attack, I'll feel bad for my ally mate but I'll also congratulate the opponent for making a good hit. It's called gamesmanship and I expect it from others.

- Screaming in chat "stop your attack or else you'll be sorry" is just lol. I would be embarrassed to be in an ally with people like that. If someone hurts you, do your best to hit them back. That's the game. Make it known by your actions that others shouldn't attack you.

It's a game. If people want to trash talk or get crazy, I have no problem with it. Just looking for a cool group of people who don't get too stupid.

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Hamiler
  • Irregular
  • 127 posts
  • Reputation 77
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hold Fast
Jun 20 2014 2:19 pm

message me in game( hamiler) rank 15ish i think so you can fine me faster we may have a spot for you

Leader of the Asgard Fleet
  • Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Jun 20 2014 2:33 pm

Hi Hamiler, thanks for responding. I already accepted an invite from another ally. I hope to see you in game!

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Hamiler
  • Irregular
  • 127 posts
  • Reputation 77
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hold Fast
Jun 20 2014 11:18 pm

np enjoy it!

Leader of the Asgard Fleet