• Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Jun 18 2014 12:23 pm

Is there any advantage of choosing a particular planet over another? Here are the differences I am aware of:

planets with gates offer +25% Naq output

planets at the center of the galaxy offer the most opportunities for aggressive players...they can attack the maximum number of planets quickly

planets at the edge of the galaxy are likely better for defensive players because there are fewer planets which can be used to quickly launch attacks

some planets have different resources when first taken over such as 5k jaffa or some naq

System Lords seems very similar to ogame where planets provided different benefits based on their location in the galaxy. Anything like that here?

In the stargate series, Naq was a rare mineral. Not all planets had it, and those that did produced it in varying amounts.

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Blackace
  • Irregular
  • 3 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jun 18 2014 12:32 pm

yes i see what you mean by ogame use to play that. the feel isnt like that with me. but i would not go to far to say. the programming idea isn't the same here. then again this a beta and needs to be worked now and fined tuned

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Jun 19 2014 2:50 am

If you ever want a fully built planet for free, just come to me, <i'll hook you up good.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!