• Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Jun 18 2014 4:35 am

Not sure if this is a bug or design.

I presumed the 100k slave limit meant that if you have 100 homes on a world and reached 100k slaves, no more slaves would be created until you dropped below 100k.

I sent a bunch of slaves to a single world to gather them in 1 place then redistribute them. After all the slaves landed, the world showed exactly 100k slaves. Clearly, I lost some.

I confirmed the issue by sending 1 extra slave to where the world should have shown 100,001 slaves. Even after I sent away 20k slaves, I had 80k slaves instead of 80,001.

In my opinion the game should either:

a. Prevent players from sending more than 100k slaves to a single world, or

b. Allow as many slaves as desired to be sent to a world but only 100k can be produce naq

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Jun 18 2014 4:37 am

did you send the slaves using cargo ship? It shouldn't allow you to send more than 100k slaves once 100k slaves already exist. When the hour hits it will auto adjust.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Macca
  • Irregular
  • 31 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jun 18 2014 4:38 am

No because then people would build up incredible amounts of slaves so that they have no worries that other people would steal away their production capable population.

• Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Jun 18 2014 4:41 am

@Shadowing, yes I did send them via cargo ship. I sent ships from several worlds at the same time. If the system does have a safety to present 100k+ slaves on the same planet, I presume it does not take into account slaves in transit.

I hunt the sheep of war...