• Endersshadow
  • Irregular
  • 73 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Fear the Ashrak
Jun 14 2014 1:30 am

pretty much a copy of what I said under a dif thread but i'll repost here for people to notice and respond for just this post. but anyway with the reduced networth to cost value agents are it makes it hard for those that focus on them to do anything with the current protection system in place. I suggest either making agents worth more networth to allow more targets or reduce the protection given when applaied to agent missions. allow more targets for say just agents and if you can an inactivity detector that when someones been inactive for more then 7 days they lose their protection and such up to a higher range and over 14-20 days any can hit them. shadowing what you think on this would be greatly welcomed and everyone else post here and let us know what you think and any add-on's you think it may need. any idea is a step forward....well unless rushi starts demanding sheep then run away.

Worship the TACO or face it
  • Kelac
  • Irregular
  • 101 posts
  • Reputation 58
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The Unstoppable
Jun 14 2014 1:32 am

I dislike the concept of agents giving networth greatly, but some of the other ideas you mentioned could be workable in my un-humble opinion

• Kelac
  • Irregular
  • 101 posts
  • Reputation 58
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The Unstoppable

I dislike the concept of agents giving networth greatly, but some of the other ideas you mentioned could be workable in my un-humble opinion

• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions

I agree with what you said. Agents need more networth to them. Inactive accounts are plaguing a galaxy that is still to small.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Jun 14 2014 1:41 am

Why do we need to farm inactives... Why is everyone so focused on that? If we can farm inactives, we might as well be able to farm anyone we want, the protection system won't matter.

Get rid of the multis, it's them that plague the galaxy, not inactives. The way things are going we all might as well have multis to feed us space stations and inactives to steal easy naq from.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Kaguli
  • Irregular
  • 87 posts
  • Reputation 43
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Power in a refined form
Jun 14 2014 1:44 am

I think an increase to Agent Networth causes its own problems with the already fragile protection system, but I definitely agree that infiltration should be possible for more people. Perhaps if the range were simply increased to within 50% or 60% of your networth for infiltration only.

I definitely love the idea of inactives losing protection. Then people will clean them out and get some use out of them before Shadowing deletes them, and perhaps the numerous accounts dropping to 0 NW and such will make them easier to spot (I'm not certain how Shadowing picks them out).

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Jun 14 2014 1:48 am

That's a terrible idea, no offence intended, but it really would be a terrible system. You want people with 100k networth to be farming people with 40k netwrth and them not being able to do anything about it? If you want to up the protection to 60% that's fine, but you have to do it in everything, not just infiltration.

and this whole stealing form inactives is pathetic, shadowing just needs to wipe the accounts after 7 days. simple as that.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Kaguli
  • Irregular
  • 87 posts
  • Reputation 43
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Power in a refined form
Jun 14 2014 11:42 pm

Sorry, I never said you wouldn't be able to retaliate. Of course you would.

I think we all just have to agree to disagree on the philosophical ideals of farming inactives.

• Endersshadow
  • Irregular
  • 73 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Fear the Ashrak
Jun 15 2014 5:34 am

I just want something to do since most people my net range are either not worth my time, i'll feel like a bully on an active player or are smart enough to hide all their Naq. I just want a chance to get some Naq with out wallet lording like most others.

Worship the TACO or face it