26horses Forum
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Jun 13 2014 1:30 am

I came up with a rough draft/guide line of what I want for each description of each personality.

Wondering if some people in the community can help me add more and make some of them better than what I have so far. I want them all to be as long in character length as Infiltrator

Architect

You admire grand cities and higher walls that surrounds your dominion as well as more stable and advance structures to fit the needs of your people.
The entire infrastructure on all your planets will be stronger then any other worlds in the galaxy. Enemies will suffer greatly trying to weaken all that you have built and they will for sure envy you for it.

Infiltrator

With every vein in your body and every inch of your soul you want what others have. What you have gained by yourself isn't enough for you to rule the galaxy.
If you are able to acquire it with unmoral means then it shall be yours. You will spend most of your time infiltrating your enemies defenses and crippling their dominion. Anyone who defies you better possess the security to appeal you. Other wise you will not rest until every building and all population of your enemy is destroyed.

Navigator

What gives you the will to move forward is the obsession to explore the galaxy. Your areas of technological advancements are more focused in producing the fastest ships with the most leading components in anti observation technology. You spend a great deal of time in preventing enemies from detecting your massive fleets and with the knowledge you gain with advance observation you can even slow down
opposing forces.

Scientist

You marvel at the knowledge of the universe. You will spend a great deal of time learning and creating the most advance technology that you can.
With the feeling that most your strength lies in your development in technology and with that you can attack or defend any enemy you come across.

Tactician

There is nothing you can't fix or reengineer to serve your needs. You can get the best out of what you have and make use out of anything you should have. With a greater understanding engineering on your side you can steal ships of other races and use them at
your will.

Conqueror

You thirst for blood and get high on conquering those who oppose you. Your lust for setting a name for yourself in the galaxy is a must.
Most of your arsenal consist of nothing but tools to see and destroy of what you need. Every one will fear you and if they don't they soon will.

Merchant

Wealth is the only thing on your mind. With wealth you think you will be ahead of everyone in the galaxy. You will know ways of trading between your planets faster and knowing how to protect all the treasures in your domain.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jun 13 2014 5:30 pm

I'll take a look at this tonight and see what I can do shadow when I get off work.

• Doctorzoidberg
  • Irregular
  • 95 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 13 2014 5:33 pm

Merchant

Wealth is the only thing on your mind. With wealth you will be ahead of everyone in the galaxy. Ships made of gold, And not a single populace poor, You ignore the threats of the universe. Your hording of resources will make all who oppose you Envy your vast riches and eventual rise to ultimate power. You will know ways of trading between your planets faster and knowing how to protect all the treasures in your domain.

Conqueror

Through bloody conflict you will make your name, Your battle hardened forces will stand up to any foe under great adversity. For thousands of years your army has perfected the process of mass slaughter, Your bombers are fitted with faster engines for faster killing. The process of killing has become automated, Your spydrones are built twice as fast and sent to your enemy's just as fast. An empire forged through conquest every one will fear you and if they don't they soon will.

Tactician

There is nothing you can't fix or re-engineer to serve your needs. You can get the best out of what you have and make use out of anything you should have. With a greater understanding engineering on your side you can steal ships of other races and use them at your will, With your Advanced understanding of military engineering you can hold twice the amount of forces. Your whole empire was built by scrounging the battle fields of your foes and Reusing it as you please.

Scientist

You marvel at the knowledge of the universe. You will spend a great deal of time learning and creating the most advance technology that you can.
Your scientists work twice as hard to create the bigger better killing machines to further your development, and create Cloaks and Shields to protect what you already have. Your empire was created through Cold Logical decisions, Automated machines do your killing for you while your supreme knowledge will overtake the galaxy.

Navigator

What gives you the will to move forward is the obsession to explore the galaxy. Your areas of technological advancements are more focused in producing the fastest ships with the most leading components in anti observation technology. You spend a great deal of time in preventing enemies from detecting your massive fleets and with the knowledge you gain with advance observation you can even slow down opposing forces. A Empire secured by fast resolutions of conflicts, your ships are the first to arrive, and the first to prevail.

Infiltrator "No Changes"

With every vein in your body and every inch of your soul you want what others have. What you have gained by yourself isn't enough for you to rule the galaxy.
If you are able to acquire it with unmoral means then it shall be yours. You will spend most of your time infiltrating your enemies defenses and crippling their dominion. Anyone who defies you better possess the security to appeal you. Other wise you will not rest until every building and all population of your enemy is destroyed.

Architect

You admire grand cities and higher walls that surrounds your dominion as well as more stable and advance structures to fit the needs of your people.
The entire infrastructure on all your planets will be stronger then any other worlds in the galaxy. Enemies will suffer greatly trying to weaken all that you have built Your grand empire is the center of the galaxy It is the Envy of all who wish to be great The walls have stood for hundreds of thousands years and will continue to stand long after you have vanquished all who oppose you.

• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 14 2014 1:19 am

Architect

You are a master mason, a god of the stonework. Your walls and towers on your worlds are higher thicker, and grander than any other in the galaxy. The Infrastructure, the very foundation of your whole dominion, will be and cheaper to build and stronger than your foes. Your enemies will envy your mighty craftsmanship and pay dearly in attempts to weaken all that you have built.

Infiltrator

Deceive, disguise, destroy. This is the creed and motto you live by. With every vein in your body and every inch of your soul you want to take what others have and make it your own. What you have gained by yourself isn't enough for you to rule the galaxy. With unmoral means you shall take what you want by infiltrating your enemies’ defenses and crippling their dominion. To defy you one must possess the security and will to do so. Otherwise you will not rest until every building and every soul of your enemy lies in ruins at your feet.

Navigator

The galaxy is your ocean, what gives you the will to move forward is the obsession to explore the stars. With this in mind, you are more focused in producing the fastest ships with the most leading components in anti observation technology. Preventing enemies from detecting your massive fleets en route to their worlds and slowing down
opposing forces is the cornerstone to your strategy.

Scientist

Knowledge is power and as a scientist, you strive to have both. The wonder of it all drives you to learn and develop advance technologies to improve your standings in the galaxy. With the feeling that most of your strength lies in the betterment of science, you development in offence and defensive technology to better battle your foes.

Tactician

As a genius tactician, your strategies are required learning in any military academy across the galaxy. You can get the best out of what you have and make use out of anything you should have. Military engineering and the skillful ability to steal ships of other races and use them at your will, has brought you both admiration and loathsome hate across the galaxy.

Conqueror

The bodies of countless races across thousands of worlds bear witness to your lust of conquest. Your thirst for blood is unquenchable as is your appetite for destruction. Your arsenals consist of nothing but the best tools for maiming flesh and melting metal. Your strive to cut your name into the emeralds of time and forge an everlasting empire defines who you are.

Merchant

It takes wealth to forage an empire and as a master merchant, you know the tools of the trade. Whoever said currency can’t buy you everything obviously has never seen your fleet. With faster cargo ships and an increase in knowledge of naqahdah production, you will be unmatched in the acquisition of wealth and power that will transcend you to the top.

• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 14 2014 8:15 pm

Hey shadow we're getting paid for this right?

• Doctorzoidberg
  • Irregular
  • 95 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 14 2014 8:37 pm

you got payed demo? All i got was a tankyou !

• Dissenter
  • Irregular
  • 84 posts
  • Reputation 44
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Aug 05 2014 5:16 am

Architect:

Others envy your grand cities and the high walls that surround your dominion. You rely on more stable and advanced structures to suit your needs. The infrastructure on you planets is more formidable then nce other worlds in the galaxy. Those that try to destroy what you have built will surely suffer for their insolence.

Infiltrator:

Not a second passes you don't desire what other have. What you have is not enough. You are not encumbered by morality. You take what you want. You spend most of your time infiltrating your enemies defenses and crippling their empire. Those who defy you will learn their security is not enough when they find their cities in ruins, and their naquidah and slaves have vanished.

Ok that's it for now...if Shadowing likes them i'll try the rest.

• Dissenter
  • Irregular
  • 84 posts
  • Reputation 44
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Aug 05 2014 5:17 am

guess i should proof-read....get rid of that 'nce' haha

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Dec 13 2014 11:22 am

I'm finally just now getting to this lol.

Looking over what everyone posted now

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it