• Locutusbrg
  • Irregular
  • 9 posts
  • Reputation 11
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jun 10 2014 4:37 pm

When olek bought his way onto the systemlords council kicking out me and herballaz this game has been over for me.
Today two accounts one person attacked me unprovoked. They got one SS. Hope you enjoy it suckers. I made them pay with three worlds with advanced buildings on them jaffa bombed them elsewhere, killed or stole about 500k slaves. A good day for a goa'uld.
Demo and Cronus 420 you are loser jackals trying to feed on my corpse left by Eternal Jerks. Too lame to attack me before I got beat by the real players.
Ra you fought well and I respect that. Thrace fought well at one time, and gdozer seems like an honorable guy. The rest of you cha'tii can bite me.
Zinitra you were a good leader and we had fun but we had too many members who were running and hiding when things didn't go easy.
I know olek/ real kelac from the early game. He plays hard and he is an innovative player. That said, last time he was on top he was a petty, child like complainer. I am 100% certain that his gonach in is probably the reason shadow had to send out a shut the shel kree up email to everyone. He was sneaky, untrustworthy and only concerned with himself. He stabbed members of the first one's in the back. All because being in the number one alliance wasn't enough. He was obsessed with being number one overall. PE you are tools to be used by him. You would be wise not to trust him. He turned on the first ones, he will turn on you one day.
Everyone say's I'm gonna quit like a spoiled brat. I am not quitting. I am just not going to start over again this game has become too expensive for me.
Love stargate and I may play the individual game that shadow proposed depending on cost.

• Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 10 2014 4:43 pm

Kelac (olek) will want to be number one by himself no doubt about that.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Jun 10 2014 4:45 pm

Thanks for the shout out, cakes. lol

Funny you should complain about that after you cheated your way in with those status farms you warlords hold so dear.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jun 10 2014 7:33 pm

Not sure what you mean by 2 accounts and one person attacked you. Cronus and I are 2 people not one... And that one world you took and dropped is all built up again. Advanced buildings and all. I had invited your alliance to join with mine. Your leader refused to reply to me so you guys became fair game.

• Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Jun 11 2014 12:09 am

It is sad to see you go. We had some good times

Any warlord that has made its peace with eternity and wants to join me then let me know.

The Warlords name is from another game, Odji Nsu and me developed Rico Warlords.

Therefore I will carry the name in some form.

• Kelac
  • Irregular
  • 101 posts
  • Reputation 58
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The Unstoppable
Jun 11 2014 2:24 am

The First Ones Backstabbed me.

Why pray tell would I backstab the alliance I formed?

wow. Such intelligence, Much dedication. wow.

P.s, you couldn't buy your way unto the system lords council back then, you had to earn it legit or be a status boosting douche like I suspect you were at the time.