• Adadad
  • Irregular
  • 58 posts
  • Reputation 25
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • yarg
Jun 07 2014 11:43 pm

hey, was just wondering if anyone else thought it would be a good idea to increase the production of naq on planets a bit just to help keep the unbalance of people who buy naq from those who do not. with the new prices of 200k naq for 40 bucks(half that on sales days) compared to planets only making like 25 naq a cycle if not lower. i feel the differential is pretty bad. almost to the point where some people would consider naq production on planets completely useless and find it easier to just buy the naq. which some new people might consider a deal breaker for them.

• Kaguli
  • Irregular
  • 87 posts
  • Reputation 43
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Power in a refined form
Jun 07 2014 11:54 pm

I certainly wouldn't mind.

If ships and such were drastically more expendable, I'm sure we'd all be more inclined to blow a few up.

• Adadad
  • Irregular
  • 58 posts
  • Reputation 25
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • yarg
Jun 07 2014 11:56 pm

yea that is also a good point, people would be more inclined to risk loses if they were able to build the units back with in a some what reasonable time

• Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hates pay to win games.
Jun 08 2014 1:42 am

i have made many posts and threads covering this.

What is boils down to, according to something shadowing has said, if naq production was increased wallet lords would no longer spend money they would wait like everyone else. So that means he dosent make money anymore.

This game belongs to the wallet lords and the game caters to them. The rest of us that cant or wont spend money, best of luck to you.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
  • Adadad
  • Irregular
  • 58 posts
  • Reputation 25
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • yarg
Jun 08 2014 2:14 am

oh i didnt know this was a repost... i would have searched for the already existing threads but we lack a search option :\

i mean it wasnt so bad a month or 2 ago when naq was more expensive. but now its just ridiculous

• Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hates pay to win games.
Jun 08 2014 6:53 am

http://www.26horses.com/forum/?page=topic&data=939

This is a thread i started awhile back.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!