• Lordzues81
  • Irregular
  • 35 posts
  • Reputation 11
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jun 07 2014 7:31 am

i know you have to make money to keep the game going and cost of the server/ip thing so people have a far chance or a better chance an system lords heres my thoughts.

I see lots of free players and lots of payers. lots of games make money by selling cosmetics or by having a membership thing set up. runescape has a membership and cosmetics.membership for runescape opens a bigger map for those who pay and also can do more things and have more things too. they have servers for free players and server for members only. and runescape also makes way more money now too sense they put in were a free player can become a member with ingame money heres how it works a payer wants more in game money in this case naq so they buy this thing that gives a membership and then sells it in game to free players who can afford to buy it from them to activate there memebership for how ever long membership last for.

i think if alot of this stuff was put in to this game like memberships that give bigger maps and more naq out put and mabe new memeber races and lots of other things like more planets and free player server and members only servers and cosmitic stuff.

• Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hates pay to win games.
Jun 07 2014 7:46 am

I have played a lot of games in my day. Some sub games some free to play. All free to play games have a market of some kind. Thats cool. I can understand the need to make money. Cant do this for free, right?

I have seen games put in gift ox type things. Like box 1 box 2 box 3 all the way to box 10. or 30.

In each box you have a random chance to earn 1 of, say, 10 items. In this game it could be something like. A mother ship that has x2 defense. Or offense. hey, theres 2 items out of 10 right there for a box. but, these motherships only last for 3 days. then they go away. poof. gone. but in each box there would be a legendary item. Like, a mothership that has both and lasts forever. or till its dead. Or a flagship that heals itself x10, Whatever. point is, you dont buy outright power like it is now. You have a chance of getting something cool, but most of the time you get items that last so long then they go away. sell the boxes for 20 bucks a pop. then do a x multiplier. you buy 10 boxes you get 1 for free or whatever. thats 1 idea.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!