26horses Forum
  • Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 01 2014 7:00 pm

1) No stations should be effected by protection. Low networth inactives have permanent stations. Stations should be an end game thing to buy unless you are in a strong alliance.

2) The one up one down rule for status no longer applies because of the protection system and should be removed.

3) The bombing ability of jaffa should be hindered by defending jaffa at a ratio of two to one. So two defending jaffa would cancel out the bombing ability of one attacking jaffa.

4) Clicking each time to build a building should be switched to the tech system format.

5) Alkesh are currently useless and should be given the ability to destroy the buildings while sieging a planet.

6) Fortresses should defend technology labs from jaffa bombs at a ratio of 1 to 1. So 50 fortresses would protect 50 labs from jaffa bombs.

7) Alliances should be able to declare war on other alliances.

8) Agents should be able to do minimal damage to stations.

• Joe12
  • Irregular
  • 38 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jun 01 2014 7:04 pm

i got 3 words for ya SHOWING IS BUSY

smeg head
  • Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 01 2014 7:06 pm

Showing? Go away Joe.

• Hellhound1384
  • Irregular
  • 70 posts
  • Reputation 33
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I am the Dude
Jun 01 2014 7:31 pm

The one up and down system still works regardless of the protection system. Just ask Aarushi about that. Along with Gdozer and Olek they withstood the massive jaffa attack launched by Kynell a few days ago. Olek and Gdozer benefited from the status but Aarushi did not.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Hellhound1384
  • Irregular
  • 70 posts
  • Reputation 33
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I am the Dude
Jun 01 2014 7:32 pm

Also several of your whiny complaints have already been discussed and shadowing is going to work on them. He is busy with things like Races right now so shut up.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Jun 01 2014 7:42 pm

Explain number 4 more Cakes

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Yodasodabob
  • Irregular
  • 6 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 01 2014 8:03 pm

I think what Cakes means by number 4 is that you should be allowed to specify a number of buildings before hitting build instead of clicking a near-infinite number of times to get the number that you want, similar to the system already in place for research.

• Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 01 2014 9:10 pm

Exactly Yoda.

• Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 01 2014 9:11 pm

Hellhound gameplay is more important than races you fool. I dont see you trying to improve the game and I am not whining shadowing values opinions and ideas. Go away.

• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 01 2014 11:44 pm

Most of your posts are cha'tii but this one is the best I've read from you. In fact, I think this is the best post I've read in some time. I like all your ideas. Just with a little tweaking. I recommend all these Ideas guys. +1 from me!

• Lesnmore
  • Irregular
  • 103 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 05 2014 5:42 am

Good one Cakes! I suggested to Shadowing some time ago that players should be able to attack anyone one status under, over and equal regardless of networth. As it is now many of the high status players are low networth to avoid attack.

There is no value in attacking low status players even if equal in net worth. Shadowing said he was thinking of something similar, but races first. Should be done with them soon!

+1 for your great ideas!