26horses Forum
  • Druskov
  • Irregular
  • 84 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Mwahaha Mwahahaha- *cough cough* heh hairball...
Jun 06 2012 4:23 pm

Hi guys, new here saw this game in a wiki thus I was really interested ^^! Always loved the stargate series so hoping to get tidbits from these forums how the game will look or hoping to get into the beta :P

I have done betas before they are fun and I defiantly have the hours to invest into them :) . Really like the playstyle of this not many games let you be the baddie and when they do its generally one guy and doesn't have any "backup" per say.

Ummm so info about me... Well Im pc gamer I have beta tested for a few games in the past, I enjoy strategy games a lot, Im a casual player not really into the hardcore "Gonna own you punk!" stuff, don't mind rping, and absolutely love space games no matter what type (unless its anime (just cant connect to anime space games)) anywho... Thats bout it about me :) Defiantly keeping an eye on this game looks rather fun so keep up the good work!

• Semper
  • Respected
  • 615 posts
  • Reputation 6
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Let the Galaxy Burn
Jun 06 2012 7:10 pm

Welcome to the forums! The game will be here very very soon, we're all excited!

• Lordcruz
  • Irregular
  • 80 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jun 06 2012 10:33 pm

welcome druskov! glad to have you.

• Matthew
  • Irregular
  • 137 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Klingons vs Ancients? Who would win?
Jun 15 2012 3:13 pm

How did you get here? Oh and welcome to the forums for SGSL :)

• Druskov
  • Irregular
  • 84 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 28 2012 5:46 pm

stargate wiki :P it was listed in games :D

• Druskov
  • Irregular
  • 84 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jul 22 2012 1:43 am

I bid my farewell after alpha (maybe even week or two depending) real life crap is going on making it more difficult to be able to log in and it will just keep getting longer periods before I log in till I can no longer log in (stupid rent jumped few hundred dollars thus doing 2 jobs kinda a pain) Ill check in and see how the games rolling along but for most part I will be inactive for a period of time sadly.