• Reputation 27
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Nefertiti (you figure it out!)
May 20 2014 6:07 am

Shadowing
I am writing you this suggestion and I hope you really think about this for
the future of your game to succeed, Please put a cap on Networth. It will
keep the game from being over run by UN-controlled spenders dominating, it will allow players who use the game mechanics to succeed too. I know you want/need the cash flow but you can still have that but also give the player base some equal play, I will mention that without a cap you will loose more players due to being bullied by the few wallet lords who what to dominate and ultimately destroy your dreams here. This game can be fun and also provide you the $flow you needs only it will be more when players that wont spend now because its not worth loosing it all to some wallet lord that can re-place at will, you also mentioned changing the instant BUILD feature for ships etc. I think that is also a fantastic idea, it will make smarter players too. If you look right now in this current field in-game, who has razed planets & players with impunity and gained NETworth instead of loosing it. How do you think other players feel, they can't compete against players like that. I want to see your game compete but as it stands, its bringing the worst out of some people, sadistic behaviors and intolerable crusades against a huge player base that was told to either join them or be reset. I hope you do something Shadowing, the future of your game really is in the balance.

Stacie

Life begins as a spark, I am the mother of many more to come!
  • Gdozer
  • Irregular
  • 35 posts
  • Reputation 46
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • GDozer, The Indomitable
May 20 2014 6:12 am

Always nice knowing we make the enemy so desperate and destitute that they whine about game mechanics. Keep in she was like 110k, a well known spender, and only has sour grapes because I destroyed the hell out of her everyone. Its also funny that her alliance has been organizing naq buying rings all day, lol.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
May 20 2014 6:12 am

This brings to mind the time you blindly attacked Satesh, losing something like 8k networth including a FlagShip, afterwards you just threw something like 25 suicide attacks at his planet brining him from 20k down to 11k... You wallet lorded what you lost back, plus some, while he waited a month and a half to rebuild what you destroyed. You were like a blind man with a big wallet bumping into people and than throwing money at them to hurt them.

I was reset only because I was put in the position to be by multiple wallet lords hitting me non-stop for days, you don't see me complaining. You're just pissy because you were one of those people with the ability to "replace at will", and when you did you were destroyed yet again. You wouldn't be complaining like this and making such a public display if you were still rank #4 in networth—in fact, you would probably be writing this same type of forum post to shadowing complaining about the people complaining about what you're complaining about now, complainer.

Plus one for Gdozer!
Plus one for Atum!
Plus one for Shadowing!
Plus one for Nefertiti!

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
May 20 2014 6:15 am

One reason the the military training update was put on hold is I have to fix a small issue still with buildings going over their max. Since it would use the same script. Can't have military units duplicating while buying :)

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Hamiler
  • Irregular
  • 127 posts
  • Reputation 77
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hold Fast
May 20 2014 6:18 am

aw i miss that 1st time i got a MS i got one for free i felt loved also thoght i was bad ass with 2 ships i miss thos day........

Leader of the Asgard Fleet
  • Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
May 20 2014 10:57 am

I guess you would call me a wallet lord, as I too can buy back my army in an instant and not worry about the loose change.

HOWEVER,

I really do agree a time for building units like I proposed about 4 months ago as well would balance the game much more, as it will not stop wallet lords but will ensure that If I loose a lot, I cannot just replace it.

Now, the issue with this, is smaller players will also moan that it takes ages to get a army built etc. You could maybe have an advance weapons factory built to aid speed development, and a training arena for jaffa

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
May 20 2014 11:03 am

The speeds wasn't going to be to long. Just enough to offset the wallet lording replacement so fast.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Baal10
  • Irregular
  • 4 posts
  • Reputation 5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
May 20 2014 11:17 am

The main reason i don't play games like evony are because of the waiting times. Be it a couple of mins waiting for little things like farms or a couple of days i find it frustrating, boring, lose interest & quit. So when u say the times won't be long i hope u mean it because its one of the few differences to other games that makes this one appealing.

Also, you warlords threw your weight around when you were top, which is fine but don't be complaining now that your dynasty is over.

• Kaguli
  • Irregular
  • 87 posts
  • Reputation 43
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Power in a refined form
May 20 2014 3:50 pm

Perhaps when status goes back in if networth were capped by your status level, I could see such a thing being feasible, but an absolute hard cap seems like a bad idea all around.

• Kaarramma
  • Irregular
  • 47 posts
  • Reputation 27
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Nefertiti (you figure it out!)
May 21 2014 7:46 am

SO..yeah, more agree than not so STFU Gman/Voldemort whatever your new reset name is now..I wasn't gonach ing about getting hit, not at all I have felt the same about this issue all along. SO stop putting words into my message that wasn't meant to be, part of the reason you are so hated in game is because of your rude behavior towards people. A cap and building time would put you on a more level playing field with others too, maybe you won't be so arrogant.
Its just a game but seems you guys take it into another level, this is a suggestions section so try to keep with that topic instead of flaming me or others out of context.

Life begins as a spark, I am the mother of many more to come!
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
May 21 2014 8:20 am

That would be Kelac.

For someone who claims it's just a game to them, you sure are getting very aggressive right now. I think what I said had to be pointed out, you thought way to highly of yourself before; try spending less money and attack people more you level, like olek, if you haden't made that whisper fail.

This whole entire thread was a shot at Olek. You're clearly talking about him and about something he did. Even if you have always felt this way, my story about satesh still stands; you did the exact thing that you're complaining about olek doing to you, to him. Sorry if not everyone can pity you for that.

Speaking of arrogant people! How are you holding up?

So when you say "level playing field," are you referring to that time you blindly sent your entire fleet into satesh's and lost, wallet lorded back up and attacked him 25 consecutive times? I believe he had around 25k netowrth (just under) and you were at around 60-70? not to mention it was a time when certain warlords thought they could do anything because they were warlords. Would that be considered a "level playing field?"

"flaming me or others outside of context." May I remind you: This whole post was directed at Olek for wiping you out; not a suggestion, more of a complaint with a little bit of a begging plea for help. Sure it had a suggestion built in, but let's be honest, that wasn't what the post was about.

Truthfully I'm not trying to be a shol'va , I know I am being a shol'va , but I'm not trying to; I like you, doesn't mean you're not full of yourself.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!