26horses Forum
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
May 19 2014 4:59 am

I'm thinking about giving Space mines a minimum value per level that can't be beat by any tech. It will be a really low amount like 5 minutes per level. So then someone with 15 mines will still have a hour warning before being hit.

what you guys think about this. Cause right now high navigation is causing a lot of issues in the game.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Xiacon
  • Irregular
  • 8 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
May 19 2014 5:01 am

I think that's fair enough considering you changed Navigation from being a percentage to a flat rate.

• Irregular
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 19 2014 5:01 am

i like it sort of.

• Kaarramma
  • Irregular
  • 47 posts
  • Reputation 27
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Nefertiti (you figure it out!)
May 19 2014 5:02 am

Why not try these..give the cannon on the planets more power and stargate defense more strength as well> taking the planet through the gate is easy and by pass's any reason to have mines on those> allow Mines only on non gated worlds. Give Station something called Shields and Warsats the same. Make the speeds on the ships 1-10. 0 points means default speed, 10 point is double that speed.
Love the game Shadowing, would be nice to have a tiny bit more love in the naq department since we are TESTING for you and doing a great job at it too.
Throw us a bone, Just put a cap on NET. Even things out to make groups do things together, give groups more options in war and strategy. Please make the ships smaller on the screen..they dont need to take up the whole picture wow!

Life begins as a spark, I am the mother of many more to come!
  • Gdozer
  • Irregular
  • 35 posts
  • Reputation 46
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • GDozer, The Indomitable
May 19 2014 5:02 am

People complaining that we're killing them too fast? lol.

Being able to move quickly and efficiently is paramount in this game, with that change It'll be impossible to ever reset people, and near impossible to hit fleets to inflict damage.

• Gdozer
  • Irregular
  • 35 posts
  • Reputation 46
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 19 2014 5:05 am

Here's the situation I see, lets say I have 100 building credits and one mothership and someone was trying to reset me, I could spend 1 credit on mines, and have 5 minutes to move to another planet and do the same. combine that with our limited endurance for destroys and it would be absolutely obscene.

• Intrelzar
  • Irregular
  • 44 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Joma secu
May 19 2014 5:19 am

Hitting a planet is same system that has mines on it in under 10sec is more of a game breaker takes all possibility for ppl to defend them selfs lets behonest

Joma secu
  • Gdozer
  • Irregular
  • 35 posts
  • Reputation 46
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 19 2014 5:23 am

If you had literally every navigation tech in gave, normal, stations, advanced, you still couldnt get through a proper amount of mines. Maybe build a more reasonable amount?

• Intrelzar
  • Irregular
  • 44 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Joma secu
May 19 2014 5:32 am

So basically if i did that i could take 3 of oleks Sats and 3-4 of his worlds within next 5min very easy if all my allies did it we could hit ALL his worlds at the same time and reset him all with in a 5min window all we would have to do is work out where his fleet is and have the biggest fleeters hit it... sound as a pound.. sound as a pound.... lets stick to the way things are shadowing i like it... guys new plan...

Joma secu
  • Gdozer
  • Irregular
  • 35 posts
  • Reputation 46
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 19 2014 6:01 am

You must have missed the part where I said an adequate amount of mines trumps literally every navigational tech in the game; Go ahead and try me anytime youd like.

I just find it super amusing that when I woke up this morning there was a post made with a bunch of people complaining that mines are too strong, and it took too long to attack people; and before I went to bed its now a post about making navigation weaker so that mines are more effective; without anything in game being changed. You guys just whine about whatever you think will help you strategically at that moment instead of working with and strategizing around game mechanics.

• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 19 2014 6:10 am

I'm with godzer on his last post there.

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
May 20 2014 11:05 am

Ya :)

Well I solved the issue today with just having the two technologies effect space mines only.

My issue wasn't anything to do with space mines it was me trying to combine the technology vs space mines and regular flight times

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it