26horses Forum
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
May 18 2014 2:08 am

Planet efficiency is kind of causing a mess in the game. I don't think I want to get rid of it though.

The only main issue I can see with it right now is spacemines. Its making space mines way to powerful. I thought about making navigation better but now im thinking probably not a good idea. So im considering nerfing spacemines. So if a player wants like 20 hour attack delay even with someone with high navigation they will need good planet efficiency.

thoughts?

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Gdozer
  • Irregular
  • 35 posts
  • Reputation 46
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • GDozer, The Indomitable
May 18 2014 2:11 am

I actualky think theyre not that crazy, even with crazy efficiency were talking like 36-48 hours max before navi tech. Theyre the only thing that lets people log off of the game, or take a break for a day; and about 75% of the reason for building agents.

• Doc783
  • Irregular
  • 2 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
May 18 2014 2:14 am

^^^^Agreed^^^^

• Intrelzar
  • Irregular
  • 44 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Joma secu
May 18 2014 2:18 am

nurffff mines plain and simple if ppl want a break they can use vacation mode

Joma secu
  • Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
May 18 2014 3:14 am

These are one of those damned if you do damned if you don't things. If your going to nerf them, make a counter balance of some sort. Example: give mines some damage points. Mines are their for two reasons that I can think of. One being to slow your enemy so you can hit back before they get you. Another being protecting your worlds while your away.

• Novalesca
  • Irregular
  • 38 posts
  • Reputation 9
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Doge is best system lord.
May 18 2014 3:21 am

Mines need nerfed, they make an attack take WAY too long, the maximum for a wait time should be 24 hrs. with 100 mines and 10 dragnet you are talking 16.6 hours and that is without planet efficiency boosting the 800 mins from the planets mines. at 150 efficiency the space mines take 1200 mins for 20 hours without dragnet. But, with the tech to give 20% more and the advanced building to give 50% more as well the planet is at 170% and mines(100) are at 22 hours and with dragnet is 26 hours. I don't see how anybody could get more than that seeing how the status thing is still frozen.(bring it back and make the protection so you can only attack within one of your status)

Systemlords Wow Much War Very Planets So Space