• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
May 12 2014 11:13 pm

The next GNT will be out tomorrow as will the next Trivia question. The release will be at 5 p.m. PST. I have changed how the winner will be picked. People will have 24 hours to answer the question. The question must be answered correctly, must be sent to me in the forum mail, and must have your in game name attached to the mail in order for you to be qualified to win. The winner will be picked at random. This way will insure more far chances to be a winner.

• Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hates pay to win games.
May 13 2014 4:37 pm

Ya im not sure if i like this. You could, essentially, pick whoever you want to win regardless if they are right or even mailed in. You can tell us whatever you want we have no proof of who won or not. We simply have to take your word on this?

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
  • Doctorzoidberg
  • Irregular
  • 95 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 13 2014 5:15 pm

you had made a topic about this, and voting and such, and i gave a response that could be a solution to Prog's opinion there.

http://www.26horses.com/forum/?page=topic&data=991

• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 13 2014 5:49 pm

I re-read your post Death and have decided that your way will work the best. So it will be so. Thank you.

• Forgottenwarrior
  • Irregular
  • 41 posts
  • Reputation 29
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 14 2014 1:36 am

Its better this way then the mighty Armageddon Horde ripping some unlucky winner a new one :D