• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
May 11 2014 11:33 pm

Okay so there was some flak the last time the Trivia question came out and have gotten some messages asking that it be changed. So I have thought it through and I have come up with this: there will be a 24 hour period to answer the question. To answer the question you must message me in the forum mail. Now this is where I am coming into a snag. From all the correct responses how do I pick a winner? I thought asking in chat for a number and corresponding to that with the order in which I received an answer. Anyone else have an ideas?

• Kaguli
  • Irregular
  • 87 posts
  • Reputation 43
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Power in a refined form
May 12 2014 12:20 am

Just pick at random, use a RNG. Asking for a number in chat seems too problematic.

• Doctorzoidberg
  • Irregular
  • 95 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
May 12 2014 2:13 am

Each person who mails you, you mail them a code, Just bash on your keyboard like so jkdsf, They keep this code, you keep this code "with their name"

When it is time, you mail this list "Without the name" just the codes, to someone, Like shadowing, whom then picks one at random.......... Or i could pick at random, anyone will work, because only you will know the name.

And if any scrutiny comes, Shadowing asks that person what his code was, and shadowing says Yup, thats the one i picked !