• Irregular
  • 103 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Apr 29 2014 7:02 pm

(Yes, that is a typo! Tribune...)

Since Jimsave left the game, I would like to try my hand at publishing the GNT. However, such an undertaking needs support. So, please help me decide by answering a simple survey.

Thank you!

1. Would you be interested in the GNT restarting?

2. Would you be willing to pass on leads of news worthy caliber?

3. When involved in a battle are you willing to give me brief details and the battle results?

4. Is their interest in a "Letter to the Editor" section. I would call it, "Goa'uld's Voice".

5. If he is willing, there will be an occasional section of Q&A with Shadowing entitled, "Our Creator Speaks!".

6. Do you have any suggestions to make YOUR paper more interesting?

The amount of responses will decide if I undertake this venture. So, please respond!

I wish there was a way to modify the heading! :(
Thank you, again!

Everyone answering this survey will receive a +1 honorable! (Even you Cakes!)

• Zimmer882
  • Irregular
  • 14 posts
  • Reputation 11
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hello Peeps!
Apr 29 2014 7:45 pm

This would be an interesting component to the game. I would definitely subscribe.
Possibly send a cool quote a player made to you or an obituary. In this game, obits can be a funny and satisfying piece of news.

• Lesnmore
  • Irregular
  • 103 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 29 2014 8:16 pm

Excellent point! Obits, and perhaps resurrection stories (Or rumors!)

Thank you!

• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 29 2014 9:03 pm

I'd consider returning to the game only if I am no longer harassed by HoH.

• Doctorzoidberg
  • Irregular
  • 95 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 29 2014 9:32 pm

1. Would you be interested in the GNT restarting?

YES

2. Would you be willing to pass on leads of news worthy caliber?

MAYBE

3. When involved in a battle are you willing to give me brief details and the battle results?

MAYBE

4. Is their interest in a "Letter to the Editor" section. I would call it, "Goa'uld's Voice".

PLEASE EXPLAIN MORE ABOUT IT "I belived the Q/A and Banner voting was cool.

5. If he is willing, there will be an occasional section of Q&A with Shadowing entitled, "Our Creator Speaks!".

Alwase nice to hear from our god.

6. Do you have any suggestions to make YOUR paper more interesting?

MY paper? beer, hookers, black jack, gambling, wacky tobackey, and probably some free stuff.

Broke my heart when the Tripune went away, i hope the tripune comes back, the tripune was alwase fun to read and the tripune had so many intresting stories, both valuable to leaders and players who read the tripune.

i vote yes for a Tripune.

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 29 2014 11:17 pm

I cannot give u a dishonourable for this post lez because I have gave u a dishonourable alrady today but I will make sure I come online 2mo to give u a dishonourable :p

• Lesnmore
  • Irregular
  • 103 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 30 2014 11:47 am

Jimsave, be great if you came back. I would rather you publish the GNT than me! No one can promise you that HOH will leave you alone, but you could come back under a different ingame name. I have offered to assist you when harassed as best I can, but I am not super strong.

Why was HOH so aggressive against you?

So far there has been so few replies to my survey that I am not sure if the galaxy cares if the GNT is reborn. More interest may be generated with your returning to run the paper.

I would suggest you return, keep off the radar (Except official GNT business!) and get the next issue of GNT off the presses! The GNT was (Is?) your "baby" I am willing to take it over only because you left it an orphan!

Man up, come back, take the harassment! The galaxy needs a free press to report tyranny and injustices! What better way to obtain victory over aggressors than the invincible pen! You have the "ear" of our galaxy. Do you have what it takes to turn our worlds a sympathetic ear towards your cause?

• Lesnmore
  • Irregular
  • 103 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 30 2014 11:49 am

Kynell, I gave you a +1 so keep up the good -1's!

• Lesnmore
  • Irregular
  • 103 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 30 2014 11:55 am

Doctor, thank you for taking time to reply!

Letters to the Editor would be just that: Readers' opinions. Just as in any newspaper. You have something to say to our dalaxy, this would be the place to say it. (Of course, as with any newspaper, the edjtor has the right to decide it letters are worthy of publication!)

"Goa'uld's Voice" was chosen because, well, that should be obvious!