• Lesnmore
  • Irregular
  • 103 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Apr 26 2014 5:21 pm

(First, I know I said I would not post again. However, indulge one more. Please!)

I have heard from several players that they quit the game because of resets. Our community is so small the loss of even one player hurts. There must be alternatives to causing resets!

If a player is annoying could we not, as a community, place them on ignore? Maybe have a set time? Perhaps have it agreed that someone siege their planet for 100 or so points? (This may appear to be impossible if the player is super strong. But the issue is resets. Not as likely for those people!)

Or another possibility would be having Shadowing intervene.

I do not have a good answer. However, the problem exists and needs to be addressed before more players leave the game.

And it is not an issue of do you like the other player. It is more an issue of, do you want System Lords to continue? This will not solve all the problems, but it could help.

(Now let's see how high my negative rating goes now!)

• Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 26 2014 5:25 pm

Lesnmore I have been competing with you for highest negative rating but I think you just took the cake with this one (pun intended)

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 26 2014 5:26 pm

I gave u a negative just because I want to see how high we can raise ur negatives :p

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1453 posts
  • Reputation 242
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Apr 26 2014 5:26 pm

I am moving the game in a direction where its harder to be reset actually. Players will have to lose their space stations too now before they are reset.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 26 2014 5:28 pm

! Kelac is viewing this post!

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 26 2014 5:29 pm

being reset isn't the games main problem anyway its the issue with walletlords ruining the game and no one can be bothered to play or come back after being reset coz they know its no point in playing a war game and fighting when you cannot ever win against a wallet.

• Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 26 2014 5:33 pm

If oh get reset how are you going to catch up with someone with 50 motherships and a flagship?

• Lesnmore
  • Irregular
  • 103 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 26 2014 5:34 pm

Kynell, based on what these two explayers told me, you are not totally correct. One left because of Warlords, one because of HOH. The players responsible for the resets were not the biggest most powerful players.

I am basing this entirely on what was reported to me.

Thank you Shadowing for the response!

Cakes, it seems I have the dubious honor of being the most dishonorable! I should not, but I do take this to heart. I should have known better. I will not bother the forum again.

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 26 2014 5:47 pm

shadowing is it once every 24 hours only u can give someone a honourable/dishonourable? I just gave les a dishonourable for fun and I really want to give him another already.

• Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 26 2014 5:54 pm

Lesnmore post as much as you want dishonorable doesnt matter

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 26 2014 6:03 pm

yes dishonourable doesn't matter at all I just giving him a dishonourable every time I read his posts even if I think its a good idea jut because everyone else does it lol.

you post as many times as you want lez don't let the dishonourables bother you at all they really do mean nothing.