• Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Mar 30 2014 12:58 am

Alpha Gods violate NAP, attack Volian Union

A member of Alpha Gods attacked Volian Union in violation of a non aggression pact. Lord Matei of Alpha Gods assaulted Lord Styx of Volian Union with a fleet of 1 Flagship, 20 motherships, 7 Bombers, and a squadron of 20 gliders. The attack seemed to have been unprovoked and took the Volian Union by surprise. Lord Styx, not wanting to cause an intergalactic incident, attempted diplomatic negotiations to have the forces removed from his worlds peacefully. After several unanswered attempts at diplomacy, it was decided by the leadership of Volian Union that military action was the only course available. Answering this call from the Union where Lord's Taranis, Marse, Tacominion, and leader Endersshadow. With great military thinking and strategy, it was decided that taking Lord Matei's own worlds could lift the siege on Lord Styx. With his fleet off world, and his forces offering little resistance, his worlds where taken one by one with ease. With their worlds taken and their God dead, the remaining fleet disbanded, sabotaging their ships before they feel into enemy hands and fleeing into neighboring systems. Alpha Gods had no comment to make discerning the incident leaving everyone involved to wonder just why the attack occurred.

The Wanted Ads:

Looking for decent exp players to apply to join the Volian Union in our greatness and that we are helpful and protective of our members. We are looking for 1 member. msg either Endrsshadow or styx for more info.

Greetings reader,

If you are reading this you have some interest in the Asgard Council, be it good or bad. With that said I'd like to inform you that we are expanding our alliance and diplomatic relations. If you are interested in joining a sister alliance please message Atum or Heimdall for details.

Requirements:
Activity level:Med-High
Experience:Med-High (though we have taken new players before)

Please message with Information about yourselves and we will be in communication, Thank you.

Recent Forum Posts:

Take a look at these recent posts in the Forum

Taking over planet with advanced buildings - By Lesnmore

Increase planets max efficiency - By Progeekzy

Asgard High Council - By Draggard

Dantes Inferno - By Joe12

Shout Outs:

I must give credit to my members for stepping up to the plate and working together to make it so that in a span of 20 mins all 5 planets of Matei where taken. Styx was given some of his status back and then we took the planets and reset him. RIP Matei and may god not spit on your corpse. 'though arma still might'. +1 volian union.

- Endersshadow

"Gotta say those dam Hells Warlords Glassed me good and proper lol and to those who have crossed me since they did.. you know my wrath is coming.. plain and simple...

- Intrelzar

Comming soon:

Interviews with players and creator Shadowing.

Polls and surveys

Banner of the week

The GNT is a great place to recruit new members to your alliance. PM me in game for more information.

• Armyskydiver
  • Irregular
  • 59 posts
  • Reputation 30
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 30 2014 1:06 am

Another great edition!

• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 30 2014 1:07 am

Posted before it was done. Revised and whole issue now out.

• Jordanedmond
  • Irregular
  • 19 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 30 2014 1:37 am

great job

• Commanderloch
  • Irregular
  • 23 posts
  • Reputation 5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • CommanderLoch duhh
Mar 30 2014 7:37 am

nicely done! Keep up the great work!

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 30 2014 12:11 pm

alpha gods braking NAP huh I never had a problem with them doing that, there must of been a reason to provoke the attack.

• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 30 2014 3:35 pm

I attempted to contact the leader of Alpha Gods, But he did not message me back. So unfortunately this article could only be written from one sides point of View. I attempt neutrality in all of my articles.

• Lorddougy
  • Irregular
  • 138 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • You should recognise the name in your attack logs
Mar 30 2014 5:24 pm

Yeah I never replied coz I havnt replied to any messages for a while as too busy with real life lately and unless its urgent not responding.
Did think this was an issue worthy story anyway...

My side of story:

Matei seiged a planet he probably wasnt aware of having a NAP with. The victim alliance asked for me to get Matei to leave the planet. I sent message to Matei to leave the planet in question. Matei never read the message as he had either quit the game or gone on holiday or something as hasnt been online in a week and still hasnt come online lol. I told the victim alliance that Matei was foolish enough to leave his entire fleet on an players planet and leave for x number of days and there was a NAP to preserve, my alliance wont take action. I was told about their plans to destroy the fleet which I felt was the correct course. Matei has yet to come online or even play the game in a long time.

So in short a guy left his fleet on someone elses planet then left the game... as I said didnt think it was that exciting taking on an empty account lol.

• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 30 2014 10:00 pm

Thank you for telling your side of the story. The Galactic News Tribune is about taking these stories and making them into an adventure. In the game we are immersing ourselves in a universe apart from our own. The GNT is simply another part of the fun. What you saw was a guy attacking someone else's worlds and then them taking over his worlds, the end. What I wrote added color and imagination to the act. What I saw was a Gua'uld spending to much time in his sarcophagus, losing his mind and ordering his jaffa to attack someone for no reason at all. Then being attacked back, dying and his remaining forces flee. That sounds a lot better then just saying he got attacked lost all his worlds which forced a reset and losing everything he had.

• Doctorzoidberg
  • Irregular
  • 95 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 30 2014 10:34 pm

Enjoying your News Stories very much.

• Forgottenwarrior
  • Irregular
  • 41 posts
  • Reputation 29
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 31 2014 10:34 pm

Very well done but im pretty sure im the one who gave ender the strategy to take his worlds so they didn't have to engage his fleet. Can't ever get any credit around here haha

• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 01 2014 12:10 am

I never said who came up with the strategy.

[1] 2 Next >>