• Irregular
  • 8 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Out of the Shadows and into the Light
Mar 23 2014 1:53 pm

Good Morning Galactic Inhabitants
This is System Lord Zorc, and due to a previously limited advertisement campaign as well as increased boredom lvl on my part, I am pleased to announce: That I am now offering my services to any1 that sends me an ingame message for my assistance.

Guidelines:
Anything is fairgame as long as I am not hitting a fellow Warlord or 1 of our NAP alliances.
I do reserve the right to pass on the job, unless I already owe u a favor.

Payment:
Payment will be discussed prior to taking on the job.
Payment for my services are favors to be used at a later date, or the establishment of a stat farm on 1 planet for a negotiated amount of time

NDA:
Your Privacy is now guaranteed, with my Non-Disclosure Agreement. All jobs I take, will have an understanding that I will not disclose who hired me be to the "muscle" , so don't message me asking who hired me to flatten ur planets, merely ask yourselves who did I piss off lately.

So lets get to it; cause I am really bored atm, I am on practically all day on the weekends and most weekdays around 5:00 pm U.S.time; if their is some1 u want to die and don't want to get ur hands dirty send me an in game msg, and I'll see what I can do.

Banished System Lord Zorc
  • Adadad
  • Irregular
  • 58 posts
  • Reputation 25
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • yarg
Mar 23 2014 2:04 pm

so just because shadowing doesnt have time to hunt down status trades like this, it is now ok todo? im really confused on his standing of this situation at this point... is it ok is it not ok? will it change next week? who the hell knows /shrug

• Reaper205233
  • Irregular
  • 8 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Out of the Shadows and into the Light
Mar 23 2014 2:38 pm

The situation with stat farms as I see it, u can't stat farm branch alliances; and I am not branch farming alliances. When I refer to stat farming as payment I mean that for a negotiated cycle time I or whomever I name, that will be sitting on the planet for the negotiated cycle time, to clear their obligation to me for my completion of whatever job they msg me about, plus I am not necessary setting up a stat farm for every job, I could simply ask for a favor to be used at a later date

Banished System Lord Zorc
  • Adadad
  • Irregular
  • 58 posts
  • Reputation 25
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • yarg
Mar 23 2014 3:13 pm

no i knew exactly what you meant, i dont how ever know if shadowing now thinks its acceptable, if he is just not policing at the moment and will do status resets in the future, i mean you said you think its ok in your opinion but you dont exactly have the power to revert status back to where it was so i wouldnt mind a precise anwser from shadowing him self on this specific subject just for everyones well being :\

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Mar 23 2014 6:14 pm

its a fine line which is becoming a pain to know what that line is lol.

easier way to word it is pm a player and tell them ur going to take there status and leave t undefended or you will kill there army, then when you taken the status you then say to the player sorry for attacking you, here I will do you a favour to make up for it.

no problem there at all, the fine line is becoming a pain tho lol.

• Lesnmore
  • Irregular
  • 103 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 27 2014 6:21 am

I asked Shadowing about this last week as I am doing this with another player. My understanding is that it is not OK, but he does not have time to police and enforce at the moment.

He did not tell me to stop.

Not sure if that means it is OK for now, or not.

Personally, I like the idea. It seems very goa'uld!

BTW, Reaper, I gave you a +1. Great idea. Have fleet, will travel!

• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 31 2014 1:21 am

That's why Shawdowing needs moderators.